Outdated Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 21.1.0 MOD APK | God Mode | 1 Hit Damage

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com

MARVEL Contest of Champions - Android Apps on Google Play

Name: Marvel: Contest of Champions
Version: v21.1.0
Need OBB: No
Need Root: Yes! (Game force to Google+ login now)
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!

WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!

SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!

BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees

COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!

QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform

MOD Preview:

*What the MODs do*

MOD v1:
1. God Mode (Enemies don't attack)
2. One Hit Damage

MOD v2:
1. God Mode (Enemies don't attack)

*How to install*
1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Free Download:

UPDATED, check: Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 21.1.1 MOD APK | God Mode | 1 Hit Damage - EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT - PMT FREE MOD

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

delirious.dann

New On The Block
Nov 2, 2018
India
@Groot i still cant believe how easily you got off the hook for LOL. that other guy was using OHK in arena. had a lvl 60 account and uncollected. had 22k pvp fights and a highest streak of 207. so was a regular. not sure why he got banned though. switches between v1 and v2 for some content.

Groot

New On The Block
Sep 29, 2017
@delirious.dann See, It looks like he was banned for using OHK. I had done quite a few test accounts that would get to lv40-50 before getting perm banned, and it was always because I used OHK (maybe they have a way to detect BC per hour rate, or how fast rounds getting complete)

I know some people here use OHK in arena, would like to know if maybe I am wrong and OHK is safer than I think.

I have 300+ arena streak and I have 100K+ arena fights done on my main now, never using OHK.

For LoL, I did 100% in about 2-4 days, so in case I did get banned, I would have already done everything and I used rewards. I did get the Ultron taken away , and a 1 week ban for that. Come to think of it, I think I did use OHK for LoL on certain fights that my 4* SL didn't work so that's another reason I probably got banned for that. I think it was 1-2 weeks before I got ban hammer

smashtactics

New On The Block
Nov 9, 2018
uk
@delirious.dann i got a Perm Ban for 100% Ultron Assualt with OHK and Normal MOD,
Literaly 10 Mins after i completed it i was logged out and band.
I will say this though as i have tested various idea's,
Do not do LOL RTTL unless you have high enough champions to do so. {YOU WILL GET A BAN}
Do not do Act 5 Chapter 2+ unless you have high enough champions that it is feasable to do it. {YOU WILL GET A BAN}

Do not do Ultrons Assault 100% for same reasons above {YOU WILL GET A BAN}

Now, all other contect is doable without problems, all monthly content is ok and upto act 4 100% is ok.

As for Ban, You get 3 ,
First 1 is around 3-7 days
Second one is between 7 - 21 days
and final one is a permanent Ban.

I never used any MOD in arena i think using MOD in Alliance war / Quests and Arena is pointless as the enemy is not that hard to beat that you need a MOD.
Use revive or heal plus set up masteries.

anyway guys i will carry on using this but have to level up some more alt accounts again now.

Groot

New On The Block
Sep 29, 2017
@smashtactics man, sorry to hear that.

So a few things
-Did you already get 2 bans before the Perm Ban on this account?
-Would you say you already had high enough champions to do 100% ultron assult?
-How many items, if any, did you use for 100% completion?

Thank you for sharing, hopefully we can all continue to learn from each other!

smashtactics

New On The Block
Nov 9, 2018
uk
Groot
Yes on my lvl 60 account SmashTactics i had 2 x previous Bans, but they were imposed about 4 months ago as i had been levelling some alt / test accounts but stupidly decided to complete 100% Ultron.
I did do 1 pass collecting and claiming the rewards because i needed 1200 6Star Shards without incident.
I played through 1 pass of Ultron with a level 40 account and got no Ban.
I have maxed out 5/50 4 Stars high Sig lvl and some 3/5 5Stars so maybe was a little low level champion wise to 100% complete it even though i feel i am pretty good at dexterity / intercepting etc.
I didnt use any revives or heals but i did use about 480 units for energy refiils.
Then like i said i was logged out within minuets and per banned.
i have no one else to blame but myself so all i can say is "use at your own risk" but that being said just do not be silly while suing it and it should be fine, just DO NOT USE AFTER 2 Bans in my honest opinion..{In hindsite i should have took my own advice}.
but i have a good level 40 with some 5 stars and good 4's and looking to join an alliance with him.

aloha111

New On The Block
Mar 21, 2018
Germany
I got perma banned 5 weeks ago... i got a 30 day ban after clearing LoL with OHK in march 2018.(first ban) After this i have never used the OHK again. Only the other version and only from time to time for questing and some Act 5. Never in arena, aw,aq. I think after i cleared uncollected 100% i got the ban right after they released a small update. So you guys should really watch out. I think they watching this it bit more serious.