PMT FREE MOD Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 21.1.0 MOD APK | God Mode | 1 Hit Damage

tester666

New On The Block
May 27, 2018
Knowhere
@Groot Variant quest was first where I broke my rule not to do quests above your rating, here it is pretty impossible due to faction restrictions, otherwise I can reach around 45k. Been doing this quest for a week I think, only when I am at desktop and Nox.
I have never bought any potion nor energy refill for units to look I am playing clean, just using what I have.
I die sometimes by quiting fight.
Another "first" was using v2 in AW over week ago.
I really think Variant was cause of ban because I played at night and in morning came ban.

My recommendation:
1) don't start quest above your rating, be patient and use boosts
2) don't use mod in AW, not only Kabam is watching but enemies have eyes too

What I am afraid most is they finally started to check damage received as mentioned in twitter post, this would mean end of this mod.

Sep 29, 2017
hey @tester666 thanks for the reply..

I agree, with not doing quests above your rating, very important. That is why I have been waiting to rank up champs. and just got void which I hear is very important for variant.

Regardless, I am going to 100% Variant this month, because at this point I really don't care if I get banned, but that doesn't mean I am tryingto get banned either. I want to navigate carefully and see what is possible using this mod without getting caught.

As for AW, yes I 100% agree - plus those rewards are just not worth it. The other team has eyes and if jelous they will report even if people arent using mod.

The twitter post I mentioned - I would not be too concerned. They have always been checking these metrics.

It's not like they are going to start monitoring EVERY single fight people have. That would be too much. If someone else reports you however, they will go in details and check. Also, if you're beating this difficult content and you are no where near being able to do it, they will check there and other red flags (like people finishing quests extremely fast using OHK)

Nov 2, 2018
India
@Groot my alliance mate who got banned was banned for variant. he completed it with 4/55s 3/45s and 5/50s. then they reversed his ban. it seems that they had been getting bad info from their logs due to the classic and variant difficulty being the same content but in a different era of the game(5 and 6 stars). information like damage dealt and received being the notable mentions from their mail. also, a key focus was on the champs used to clear it. so they started banning in bunches and reversed it when they realized that they had made some errors. luckily, the modders that got banned (some if not most) had their bans reversed. so he got his account back. and to apologize, they cleared his previous bans.
so now he's back to OHK in arena lol

his method for variant: play all fights with v2. extremely long fights can be v1 but not more than few opponents per path. always kill your own champs and use revives like it's your birthday to make it convincing. play bosses with original apk (can drop bosses to lower health and finish with original apk). basically same principle, has to be believable. can mix in a few legit fights to prove you've put in the effort.

@smashtactics sorry to hear that bro. you really shouldnt have gone in full swing. :P
so a lvl60 account with ten+ 5/50s and four 3/45s is okay to clear RTTL?
i know i ask this often but v2 for everything, right?

Sep 29, 2017
V2 is working fine for me - what issues are you encountering?

@delirious.dann what you said is EXACTLY what I have been doing, with great success:
"his method for variant: play all fights with v2. extremely long fights can be v1 but not more than few opponents per path. always kill your own champs and use revives like it's your birthday to make it convincing. play bosses with original apk (can drop bosses to lower health and finish with original apk). basically same principle, has to be believable. can mix in a few legit fights to prove you've put in the effort. "

I did the Champion Clash challenge with V2 and only switched to non-mod for the last path and the boss, so spent a few revives here as well to make it legit.

Very good that his ban was reversed.

@tester666 I highly doubt it and I am saying it with experience. My main account was banned once for 1 week last year (for doing 100% LOL, 'above my paygrade') , and I have continued using V2 without any problems in AQ, Arena, and Event Quests ever since. (Never in AW and never 1HK)

I would continue using mod, being more careful, and if you get a second ban then stop or sell account because next one is permanent

Sep 29, 2017
people having issues on V2, are you using phones? I only use Mod on Nox/Bluestacks and it works flawless.

Chris_608

New On The Block
Dec 7, 2018
United States
I was trying to use it on Bluestacks 3. When attempting to install it, it fails to install and shows a red exclamation over the app icon.

Nox Player just says it failed to install.

Nov 2, 2018
India
@Groot getting the error "unfortunately champions has stopped"
on v1 the game loads up just fine.

i found another mod, one that allows the opponent to use specials and one dash attack. it's more of a legit fight because you can actually take a hit. their use of the special is a little strange though. they sometimes use it immediately, sometimes sp2, sometimes sp3. but it allows you to be a lot more relaxed and use revives and potions.

Chris_608

New On The Block
Dec 7, 2018
United States
@Groot getting the error "unfortunately champions has stopped"
on v1 the game loads up just fine.

i found another mod, one that allows the opponent to use specials and one dash attack. it's more of a legit fight because you can actually take a hit. their use of the special is a little strange though. they sometimes use it immediately, sometimes sp2, sometimes sp3. but it allows you to be a lot more relaxed and use revives and potions.
Where did you find it and what platform? Nox? BS?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G-Bo ッ MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Mika Cybertron EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 4
Mixadda ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
L SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 3
AdrianRo ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
R ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Nympex ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
I ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
A ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5