Outdated Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 21.1.0 MOD APK | God Mode | 1 Hit Damage

Nov 2, 2018
India
if they are libs you gotta extract and copy only the libs. there's an instructional video on android republic for it. keep in mind mod3 is a sure shot ban lol

Groot

Sep 29, 2017
@delirious.dann While that other mod sounds interesting, I have been having great success with the mods here.

I would recommend that people have suicides (at least the bleed one) enabled when using the mod - as you will take natural damage from suicides and recoil! I use this method as well to damage myself to make it more legit, I don't think Kabam can tell the difference where the damage is coming from, as long as you take damage and die on super hard nodes.

Reactions: delirious.dann

MatLee

Aug 25, 2018
France
V2 = White Screen

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

jancukers

Aug 2, 2018
SIngapore
I use nox. with lucky patcher installed and root browser. first I download original MCOC apk. opened and log in with kabam acc. and the quit the game. opened lucky patcher and performed patched to the original mcoc apps. after that quit lucky patched and opened root browser and select mcoc moded apk. and appeared message: " Unfortunately, package installer has stopped"
so i cant use either V1 or V2 instead. any help guyz? Best regards

shika972

Sep 17, 2018
PARIS
Hello.
I'm using Bluestack with LuckyPatcher and I have the Black screen Issue with Mod V2 as @MatLee and @delirious.dann .
It's the firts time I have issues with a platinmods mod.
V1 works properly, but I think It's really dangerous.
I really hope there will be a patch.
I tried to update bluestack from v3N to v4N, but I still have the same issue with V2.
HELP

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I am sorry I was very busy this week, I re-did the v2 and tested it on x86 device and ARM device, working fine. I uploaded the new fixed APK to the main download but for those wanna get sure to really get the right APK, here you go:

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billyidol01