Outdated Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 21.2.0 MOD APK | God Mode | 1 Hit Damage

Sep 29, 2017
@RolanderMaximus

It's actually really easy to make your own, I could share it but another computer not be able to use it correctly (the script is in a loop and clicks on certain pixels, based off window sizes)

The script im talking about only works when paired with an emulator on PC (bluestacks/nox)

I use MouseRecorder - just start at the main arena page, start recording, do one entire round of arena (3 fights) and stop the recording.

If you need more help PM me.

Sep 29, 2017
I would not recommend using One Hit Kill for your primary accounts.

However, other people here have had great success with OHK - I would reccomend you trying it first on a secondary account, see what works for a month or two, then do the same on your main account.

RolanderMaximus

New On The Block
Nov 21, 2018
Canada
I would not recommend using One Hit Kill for your primary accounts.

However, other people here have had great success with OHK - I would reccomend you trying it first on a secondary account, see what works for a month or two, then do the same on your main account.
thanks bud i'll try it with nox built in macro

delirious.dann

New On The Block
Nov 2, 2018
India
@Groot just got my main back. just wanted to know how you handle UC every month.
i have one 4/55, two 3/45s, and a bunch of5/50s. i want to focus on ranking up more than destroying the game so i can make life easier in the long run :P

RolanderMaximus

New On The Block
Nov 21, 2018
Canada
i just figure out something...if anyone willing to test it out...and confirm it...i started a new acc a week ago...i went all the way to act 5...NOT collecting any title...and still under level 40 (no ban) then i went on to finish LOL ....daily trail on EPIC....at this point i'm fishing for a ban but NOPE....imma try variant and ROL then i'll update with new info

Sep 29, 2017
update...Labyrinth of Legend...stuck at OG spidey haha...he just keep evading all attacks....anyone know how to pass him?
I had to use my 4/55 Hyperion using One Hit Kill - which I do not recommended because lead to my account getting banned (OHK is high risk in my opinion)

This is one of those fights where you actually have to have the roster to beat .. maybe without mod. I can think of maybe if you have void/quake you can do it? Just thinking who doesn't need to have physical contact to inflict damage

Sep 29, 2017
@delirious.dann I would just using Mod V2 all the way up to final boss and then switch to non-mod device and do the boss yourself/finish the quet, use some potions and kill a champ or two of yours. Suicides on if you can (at least half suicides). Make sure you bring the right counters for the boss of the chapter, watch videos to prepare.

tester666

New On The Block
May 27, 2018
Knowhere
I just want to share I have finished LOL a week ago and no ban, used V2, plenty of boosts and potions. To go for another path I really need to save some stuff.
I killed myself A LOT with recoil mastery.

RolanderMaximus

New On The Block
Nov 21, 2018
Canada
I had to use my 4/55 Hyperion using One Hit Kill - which I do not recommended because lead to my account getting banned (OHK is high risk in my opinion)

This is one of those fights where you actually have to have the roster to beat .. maybe without mod. I can think of maybe if you have void/quake you can do it? Just thinking who doesn't need to have physical contact to inflict damage
@RolanderMaximus Use venom coz of his true strike ability spidey cant evade ur attacks ?

1 question - Can we use V2 in Act 5 or ROL?
@Groot for sure OHK is risky i always willing to risk the first 7 days ban to get as far as i can...this time its strange...i'm going so far and been so long still no ban...im basically pushing the limit and getting lucky aswell...5* Domino and enough matt to get to R5 haha...within 2 weeks.

@CANMOL from past exp...i get ban everytime i use any v1 or v2....This time though i finish all act 5, variant yesterday and uncollected this morning....still no ban! wierd! so i figure...either they are on vacation / change their ban method or this current acc bugged out and doesn't get detected.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Fell free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bahrul56