Outdated Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 21.3.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | 1 Hit Damage [No Root]

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
hp j2 prime, i dont crash after system optiming game service off, no on
Where's the mod menu? I installed it, still no mod
No Mod Menu for my MiPad 1?
there is everything explained, even with video. At least you guys should invest more then 1 minute to run this mod.

For no root samsung s8+ always force close...please help
I even tested it on a samsung, so it works if you do all correct

Reactions: Groot

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Not Working Easily Detected and Game Stop Working.

When We Open Mod Menu Game Crash.......
lack of reading. damage must be activated before your login to game. I swear I stop answering.

EVERY problem reported here is explained in the thread, there was not even ONE problem which wouldn't be solved by following the thread explanations. God damn...

Oct 28, 2017
The game has several instabilities. @gbo, would not it be better to go back to the old method? It was perfect, there was no need to change anything. Anyway, I'm grateful for your work.

Reactions: Dechm

Dechm

Mar 13, 2018
Please release the mods the way you used to before.. without the mod menu....

Groot

Sep 29, 2017
Please release the mods the way you used to before.. without the mod menu....
People were asking all the time for the mod menu.. now that we have it people are complaining.

The mod works perfectly fine, and exactly the same.

I didn't even need to grant extra permissions (I am on bluestacks tho).

The platinmods button is a little large on the screen, and can interfer with my scripts but other than that great work.

SammyYeo

May 7, 2018
Singapore
I think the best part of this release is that finally we have mod that can once again be run on non-rooted devices! Thanks @G-Bo ッ !

Now, the good thing that the menu brought about is that we now do not need multiple devices to install different versions (1-hit, many-hits, non-mod).
Just one device! That's very useful!

This is the first time they are releasing with menu, so I am sure there are lots of room for improvement, if they have the time resources.
(1) The menu icon is quite big and can interfere with scripts - will be great if size can be reduced or can be minimized in the future.
(2) The options in the menu might confuse some users especially if one got too used to previous concepts. So now, to activate 1-hit-kill (v1 in the past), you need to select both options in the menu. If you just want to activate many-hits-kill (v2 in the past), you just select 'God Mode'.
(3) In emulator, game crashes more often not because of changing option in the mod menu. This I cannot be sure if it is due to the new mod/menu thing or just due to the game instability. Very limited testing done yet, just to point out observation so far.

Reactions: Charliebarlie

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
People were asking all the time for the mod menu.. now that we have it people are complaining.

The mod works perfectly fine, and exactly the same.

I didn't even need to grant extra permissions (I am on bluestacks tho).

The platinmods button is a little large on the screen, and can interfer with my scripts but other than that great work.
I think the best part of this release is that finally we have mod that can once again be run on non-rooted devices! Thanks @G-Bo ッ !

Now, the good thing that the menu brought about is that we now do not need multiple devices to install different versions (1-hit, many-hits, non-mod).
Just one device! That's very useful!

This is the first time they are releasing with menu, so I am sure there are lots of room for improvement, if they have the time resources.
(1) The menu icon is quite big and can interfere with scripts - will be great if size can be reduced or can be minimized in the future.
(2) The options in the menu might confuse some users especially if one got too used to previous concepts. So now, to activate 1-hit-kill (v1 in the past), you need to select both options in the menu. If you just want to activate many-hits-kill (v2 in the past), you just select 'God Mode'.
(3) In emulator, game crashes more often not because of changing option in the mod menu. This I cannot be sure if it is due to the new mod/menu thing or just due to the game instability. Very limited testing done yet, just to point out observation so far.
finally some useful comments =) Of course we will try to improve, thanks for the feedbacks! And you are right, people asked me over and over and over again about mode menu, here it is and now they come which want without haha

The problem is mainly, that if you released a mod once in a specific form, many people cannot handle changes. If the menu would be now here for couple weeks and I change back, it will be again a chaos. Changes always have that effect, I got used to it haha

Reactions: RoB3rT and SammyYeo

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tupacLean