This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Not Working MARVEL Strike Force: Squad RPG Ver. 6.2.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers]

Hey guys, i need some help. My last acc got banned and i want to create a new one. I deleted my old google play accounts and created a new but when im logging in after downloading it at my phone it always shows me the massage that im banned. How can i create a new account/ get through this message? I always get the message at 13% no matter what i do. Cant even reach the point to connect to facebook because i first have to get past the google play/loading screen point which always shows me the banned message. Any tips?

First you need to delete your Facebook app then you have to create a new Google account and try to enter the game with the new Google account. If you want to login in the new account you need to create a new Facebook too

Tags Tags
marvel strike force marvel strike force cheat marvel strike force hack marvel strike force mod marvel strike force: squad rpg marvel strike force: squad rpg cheat marvel strike force: squad rpg hack marvel strike force: squad rpg mod strike force: squad rpg strike force: squad rpg cheat strike force: squad rpg hack strike force: squad rpg mod