Platinian
Original poster
Aug 17, 2019
USA
1568310123594.png

Game Name: Marvel Strike Force

Google Play Store Link: MARVEL Strike Force - Apps on Google Play

APK Link: MARVEL Strike Force for Android - APK Download

Cheat Requested: Mod Menu type - increase dmg from our characters, instant win, your turn only to attack, decrease attack dmg from enemy, god mode, one hit kill.

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> Why? - I've done research and I have tried multiple modded APKs but they are not working, you get an error that says, "invalid battle error" at the end of every battle and then restarts the game (including IOS as well but this request is for Andriod). I have also researched where you could edit the values with GameGuardian but that is not longer working as well. I have not seen anyone able to figure this out since they released new version of this game on both platforms. If this website is able to do it, I will sign up for VIP like yesterday! Haha. Thanks and hope to see this cracked. :)

GNaFF

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 20, 2018
BlackPink❤️️
Reactions: Shooter Legends

jteixe02

Rookie
Jun 10, 2021
Anything on this game would be great really... played recently alternative non-platinmods mod menu apk for this game, all they had was auto battle instant win and that was very nice on its own. Player base would absolutely love to try out a never version of platinados for this game. Here's to hope!

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space