Italy
SMXrdYwBNQod5igs-rA15hGY5TSxCMEbcYKj75RdWfi3qkHF0pilGOHGUPNvAN-n8Q=w300.png

Playstore Link: Beast Brawlers PvP Arena – Android-Apps on Google Play

Beast Brawlers PvP Arena (unreleased)
Version: 0.8.7 (18/07/2017)
Need OBB: NO
Need Root: NO

*About the MOD*
You can switch between the versions by installing any over your current one. Even if 125% and 150% seem to be almost the same, the latter is clearly visible as cheating, while the former is harder to spot. Anyway try not to make unrealistic scores.

• Damage x1.2
  • Attack Rate x1.25
  • Attack Range x1.2
  • Attack Area x1.2
  • Movement Speed x1.2
  • Skill Duration x1.5
  • Skill Damage x1.2
  • Skill Recharge x2
  • Damage x1.5
  • Attack Rate x1.5
  • Attack Range x1.5
  • Attack Area x1.5
  • Movement Speed x1.5
  • Skill Duration x2
  • Skill Damage x1.5
  • Skill Recharge x3
  • Damage x1.25
  • Attack Rate x1.25
  • Attack Range x1.25
  • Attack Area x1.25
  • Movement Speed x1.25
  • Skill Damage x1.25
  • Skill Duration x1.5
  • Skill Recharge x2
  • *new* Potion Duration x2
  • *new* Pickup Duration x1.5
  • *new* Pickup Healing Rate x2
  • *new* Criple/Slow Effects x0.5
  • *new* No Death Mount Cooldown
  • *new* ADS always available and instantly completed: get free potions and faster chests!
  • Damage x1.5
  • Attack Rate x1.25
  • Attack Range x1.5
  • Attack Area x1.25
  • Movement Speed x1.5
  • Skill Damage x1.5
  • Skill Duration x2
  • Skill Recharge x3
  • *new* Potion Duration x2
  • *new* Pickup Duration x1.5
  • *new* Pickup Healing Rate x2
  • *new* Criple/Slow Effects x0.5
  • *new* No Death Mount Cooldown
  • *new* ADS always available and instantly completed: get free potions and faster chests!

*Notes*
The MOD affects some visual effect: enemies' colored range will be seen bigger and changed in shape, but you'll be damaged only on the real area.

*How to install*
Download the APK;
Remove original game and install this file;
If you played with a mod before, you can install over it.
Do not make unrealistic scores if you don't want to be banned.

Free Download:

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Related Tutorials:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Last edited:

Illusions

Mar 27, 2017
Both of mod its work..
Nice mod bro.
Maybe must use mod 150%

Note : dont use v2. I got banned lol.
Hahahahaha

peek-a-boo

Hopefully coming back soon
Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
work in Arena too ??? @peek-a-boo
The game is a classified battle mode and a friendly one, in both the mounts are affected by the mod bonuses; so I believe the answer is yes.

It was originally intended to be a Mod Menu (already designed and injected), but the game has issues with inputs when in mount selection screen, sometimes ignoring commands or forgetting them, so I'll try on next versions.

About Ban, being an online game pose heavy mods at risk. I can deploy a simple +15-20% for the ones that don't want to get noticed.

Reactions: SilverFeather

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
Remodded, even if the game didn't have a new update, I made a new version:
  • no mount cooldown after dying
  • more pickups and potions duration
  • reduced slow effect of enemies' skills
  • ads are always available and instantly rewarding
Discontinued the 300% mod, due to people banned.

Reactions: Fadillah and yztlg

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
@peek-a-boo I have heard other modders saying we should NOT use potions that boost modded attributes since it's a probable trap to get you banned. Are they right about this?
If you have high stats (let's say beasts over lv5), it may be bad for you to abuse of potions: the gap of your stats will be even more visible. This said, the best potion is the retreat one, just pick a different beast and not the same, that's 100% safe. I don't like buffing potions: the shield and the retreat are my favorites.

Just remember that matches are recorder, so cheat but don't abuse too much: humiliating your enemy is a bad thing, let them kill you too sometimes.

Reactions: Fadillah
Jul 17, 2017
Behind you, with a sniper.
If you have high stats (let's say beasts over lv5), it may be bad for you to abuse of potions: the gap of your stats will be even more visible. This said, the best potion is the retreat one, just pick a different beast and not the same, that's 100% safe. I don't like buffing potions: the shield and the retreat are my favorites.

Just remember that matches are recorder, so cheat but don't abuse too much: humiliating your enemy is a bad thing, let them kill you too sometimes.
All right got it thank you. And yes I try to equal my score to other's score to not raise suspicions... even sometimes make myself be 2nd or 3rd position for sake of safety lol

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
I edi max my rank and keep killing for 1 day without getting banned yet xD
This is the kind of behavior we are trying to avoid: abusing of cheats make devs take actions to block those for everyone. Anyway when you'll be in higher ranks, you'll see how things go differently and people have the time between one match and another to check the replays.

Reactions: PsyZzMTA

jiahaw

Sep 23, 2017
This is the kind of behavior we are trying to avoid: abusing of cheats make devs take actions to block those for everyone. Anyway when you'll be in higher ranks, you'll see how things go differently and people have the time between one match and another to check the replays.
Yes the different is now i cant find any player to play with lol since last night :face29:

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
Yes the different is now i cant find any player to play with lol since last night :face29:
I reached diamond league: none plays there, ever. I've been waiting for a month an update that solves that, but it never came. So it's normal if you reach higher tiers not to be able to play, due to lack of players. Best thing is to stay below rating 2000.

Reactions: Kus and jiahaw

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khaa11