Movement Speed x1.25
Bonus Level up every 45s
Players on invisibility zones can be seen
Removed anticheat, hack detection and ads
Bonus Reward:
Activated when a match is joined, may cause 1s of delay
Adds 120 gems and 30 keys if the battle is completed​

*Notes*
The 2.05 update is experimental: devs rose the server-sided game's security, meaning that accounts of older versions of any mod won't be able to update. This mod is meant for new players only and may not work as intended.

*How to install*
Download the original game from PlayStore;
Complete the Tutorial;
Install this mod over the original game.

Free Download:
Revealed content

WARNING: read the notes above!
MEGA MOD: MEGA.nz

Related Tutorials:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Last edited:
P

peek-a-boo

Stuck when 70% loading .help sir :face26:
Try to install the original game from the playstore and see if that works: may be a game bug specific to your device.

Then, if the playstore works, completely uninstall it and install the mod from here; try to load and see if it works.

Also note that loading may be slow the first time and so you should wait a bit.

barathayudha

Rooted Member
Jun 20, 2017
Try to install the original game from the playstore and see if that works: may be a game bug specific to your device.

Then, if the playstore works, completely uninstall it and install the mod from here; try to load and see if it works.

Also note that loading may be slow the first time and so you should wait a bit.
Sorry sir this mod work perfectly . i use wifi stuck at loading but when i use data celluler the loading can running . thanks n sorry for my bad english

P

peek-a-boo

P

peek-a-boo

Updated to 1.27

Added ability to see players on invisibility zones;
Bonus reward can now be obtained with any used skill;
Higher bonus reward: 100 gems and 30 keys.

Reactions: aguest69 and Souler
P

peek-a-boo

Updated to 2.03

This update fixes many bugs, especially for emulators.
Playstore says the version is 1.25, while in-game it says correctly 2.03.

P

peek-a-boo

im not getting the 100 gems
The first time you use a skill in a match, you should get them and see a visual effect too. To actually save them in your account, after using any skill, you have to reach the end of the match.

If you left any match before its end, you'll have to restart the app to enable again this cheat.

Anzu

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not getting the gems anymore.. i used to get those 100gems before several times, but i cant get them now. I reach the end of the match and use some skills in the match btw

P

peek-a-boo

I'm not getting the gems anymore.. i used to get those 100gems before several times, but i cant get them now. I reach the end of the match and use some skills in the match btw
May change the mod from one-time-bonus to a smaller but every skill use reward. Testing now.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onemsiz veri