00petar00

Rookie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2018
D-hXfbLDkWrhAphk69hlEzwL6tI3kOVNkk242guQufsnQ=s280.png

Game Name: Merchant

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested: Scribe expansion and Frozen expansion, they are really limiting players without these in app "expansion" purchases.

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I am new to this and i am not sure how i'd unlock in app purchases with that.

Reactions: PlayerGamer13

Cyarutchii

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 25, 2018
Summoner's Rift / Germany
If you want to emulate purchases follow these steps:
1. Go to Lucky Patcher V8.9.0 Download Latest APK - [OFFICIAL WEBSITE] and download the newest version
2. Open the Installer (Google Play will warn you that it's dangerous but it's safe to use)
3. Open Lucky Patcher. It will list all your apps. Search for Merchant and tap on it
4. Choose Menu of Patches -> Create Modified APK File -> APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation
5. Click rebuild the App
6. It will ask to install a Proxy Server, press Okay and install it.
7.When the patching is done, press uninstall and install. make sure your saved your progress because you will not be able to login to google play games
8. You can get inapp purchases for free
Any Questions: Ask

Reactions: 00petar00

00petar00

Rookie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2018
If you want to emulate purchases follow these steps:
1. Go to Lucky Patcher V8.9.0 Download Latest APK - [OFFICIAL WEBSITE] and download the newest version
2. Open the Installer (Google Play will warn you that it's dangerous but it's safe to use)
3. Open Lucky Patcher. It will list all your apps. Search for Merchant and tap on it
4. Choose Menu of Patches -> Create Modified APK File -> APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation
5. Click rebuild the App
6. It will ask to install a Proxy Server, press Okay and install it.
7.When the patching is done, press uninstall and install. make sure your saved your progress because you will not be able to login to google play games
8. You can get inapp purchases for free
Any Questions: Ask
Thank you very much, it worked, i managed to get my data as well, was a little lucky.
Is it possible for me to be able to get data for any game transfered even if i didn't unlock my phone?

Cyarutchii

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 25, 2018
Summoner's Rift / Germany
Thank you very much, it worked, i managed to get my data as well, was a little lucky.
Is it possible for me to be able to get data for any game transfered even if i didn't unlock my phone?
No. You can transfer data over: Facebook (if you uninstall the facebook app), twitter, game specific accounts (for example supercell ID) or by contacting their support. Some games only have the Google Play Games Options and no Support, so you can't get your data from there.

Lucky Patcher also doesn't work for protected games.

You can close the request and send me private messages if you have any further questions ^^

Reactions: 00petar00