Help! Metadata file supplied is not valid metadata file

Jokerinio

Rookie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
Romania
Hey, new here.
I wanted to start modding, I wanted to look at "Last Island of Survival" and I know I didn't choose an easy game, even if it's my 1st game that I want to mod, but I have seen it's been modded before on an older version so I wanted to give it a try.
When I went to decompile the il2cpp and provided the metadata from assets\bin\Data\Managed\Metadata I got this error and wanted to ask if there is a way around it. I was thinking either the il2cpp or metadata were protected so I tried the "Game Guardian method" to dump the game and check for il2cpp and metadata, I found il2cpp and dumped it, same error (with the original metadata), then I looked for the metadata in the game dump, but I can't find anything related only found stuff related to "[anon:dalvik-CompilerMetadata]" and "/system/lib/libcamera_metadata.so".

The older mod was on version 2.9 (current 3.8 last updated today), and it was a mod made by @F4OST with an ESP mod menu (was great while it lasted :pepe023:). Tried to dump the il2cpp on the 2.9 version to see if it was different but same error there too.
I'm sure there is a way to mod it since just a hour after the update chinese hackers were reported on a group chat.
And I'm sure the usual way (Game Guardian and a modified virtual that won't be detected by the game will be back soon), but for now I wanted to see if some of the addresses that were changed mid-game with Game Guardian are possible to be modded inside the apk (since some time ago on v3.6 or v3.7someone had found what we call "antenna" offset inside il2cpp, but he didn't want to share anything unpaid).

So if anyone can help please do. :pepe023:

Last edited:

Jokerinio

Rookie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
Romania
atenna? name person?
Antenna is basically making the neck extremely long so you can see it in the sky (sort of wallhack which was mainly done in Game Guardian), but a guy named "warlockgaming" (after it's youtube channel), has a telegram channel named "Script Maker" where he posts game guardian scripts/mod menus for this game (mod menus is much said since 99% of them are similar to game guardian just masked as a mod menu, they attach to the game and do search and modify of the addresses) but he did said on 29 august that he found "lib base antenna" and lib base offsets...
Idk how he did that but I would love to get them too :pepe008:

nwcec

Rookie
Oct 16, 2021
iraq
i play the game with my hack script/GG i made the script with by myself and now i need to make hack non root to the game but i have problems with the protection against Changes Do you want to come with me to solve this problem and make a hack non root.
my telegram @nwcec

Nikitadaype

Rookie
May 16, 2023
Россия
Мне посоветовали сайт, с огромным количеством информации по интересующей Вас теме.