Help! Metadata protected and libil2cpp how bypass?

losteri

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 23, 2019
Brazil
the game I talk about is block strike, in version 6.5.4 it could still work on the lib, but after 6.5.5 it doesn't work anymore, the game detects libil2cpp if it is modified, this also occurs with metadata. if anyone knows how to modify without giving errors, please talk how.

Reactions: HizroMxDz

HizroMxDz

1/3 Games Approved
Dec 25, 2019
x____x

losteri

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 23, 2019
Brazil
This can be helpful:
that's not it, when you are going to modify the game by the libil2cpp of the error message

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
You are not supposed to replace the file, you are supposed to get offsets and hook/patch the il2cpp lib by making your own lib

Reactions: HackJohn

losteri

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 23, 2019
Brazil
You are not supposed to replace the file, you are supposed to get offsets and hook/patch the il2cpp lib by making your own lib
so, but the lib that i want to modify it gives an error when it is replaced and compiles the mod, the game has protection on il2cpp, you know how to remove it? some methods of the assembly is obfuscated and I can't tell what I change to remove this "anti cheat".

MrTas

Rookie
Apr 14, 2018
Australia
Using game gardian, dump the offset where il2cpp and metadata is located in memory, obfuscation is not reverse, you will have to try Ur own luck at mapping the functions, frida is awesome at doing this and a program called dwarf can help trace the offsets

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Using game gardian, dump the offset where il2cpp and metadata is located in memory, obfuscation is not reverse, you will have to try Ur own luck at mapping the functions, frida is awesome at doing this and a program called dwarf can help trace the offsets
this one right? iGio90/Dwarf