FREE MOD Mighty Party: Heroes Clash v1.26 Mod Menu apk

gizeon

New On The Block
Feb 10, 2019
Indonesia
My device already patched with Lucky Patcher, but it still cant install the unsigned apk. I also try to repatch it, but still cant install it. My android version is Lollipop, can you help me pls?

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
Pakistan
So... Any news on signed apps? And about the paid mod if my phone is not rooted would I be able to play??
if you can't play with the unsigned or signed apk.
with the paid mod. you will play with the original version (play store version).
the gems and the VIP I will do it from my side.

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
Pakistan
Thanks for the reply.
Already try all version. This problem also happens with Cunt Wars.

I have no problem installing another unsigned apk game btw
they make it very strict in their recent patches.
follow these steps.
1. uninstall the game first.
2. clear your phone's cache with any cleaner (c cleaner or with built cleaner)
3. please check the permissions of your file manager. is allowed to make changes or not.

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
Pakistan
Thanks for the reply.
Already try all version. This problem also happen with Cunt Wars.

I have no problem installing another unsigned apk game btw
the 2nd option is.
download unsigned apk,
install zip signer from the play store.
and sign the apk.
and then try to install it.

Apr 17, 2018
Croatia
No, unsigned is not corrupted. Your phone must be rooted and patched with lucky patcher..
Then you can install the undigned apk
It's rooted and has both patches applied, most of the unsigned ones work but not this one. Works on my emulator though so i guess just ballsacks phone. It's 7.1 android.

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
Pakistan
It's rooted and has both patches applied, most of the unsigned ones work but not this one. Works on my emulator though so i guess just ballsacks phone. It's 7.1 android.
does not work on android 6+,
it works on android 4, and 5.
and for the emulator use, NOX with android 4. and install unsigned apk.
and if you want to play with original apk on your phone. then you will have to use the paid service by me. (Real VIP and gems)

Apr 17, 2018
Croatia
My original one is banned for no reason, so thats why i wanted to give the mod a go, have to use device id changer because they banned the id, even had paid stuff and everything there, so i guess i'm just gonna use the emulator. Thanks though.