FREE MOD Mighty Party: Heroes Clash v1.30 Ultra Mod Menu apk | Damage | unlimited Money | VIP

Adrianpogi

Solid & Active Member
Jun 28, 2017
@Dazzle I guess because of the mod menu that I cannot install your v1-v3 unsigned except v4 which i had no problems at all.maybe you can do something about it?

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
World
Ok bro..maybe I'll just play in computer when I have time.thanks though! :)
Link your account with Facebook. on both mobile and pc.
collect gems and rewards on pc using a mod. and play with the original apk on your phone.

aesthesisM

Aug 27, 2018
Turkey
becareful not to increase total troop power very fast. Otherwise even your statics were good you are going to labeled as cheater. By experience :D

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
World
you wouldn't get banned automatically by increasing your power. but can banned by the admins.

Zendorf

New On The Block
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the mod but I can't install it in Nox. Which version do you use ? I use the latest 6.2.7.1 with Android 4 instance Root boot enabled. When I install the unsigned mod Nox say that it can't install it. Any help ?

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
World
Thanks for the mod but I can't install it in Nox. Which version do you use ? I use the latest 6.2.7.1 with Android 4 instance Root boot enabled. When I install the unsigned mod Nox say that it can't install it. Any help ?
it should be working fine on android 4.
drag and drop the apk into NOX player.

ptm870152

May 9, 2018
VN
Why don't you use android 5 or 7?
Or use Ldplayer

Navius

Oct 29, 2017
could you please mod if possible the evolve cost to -1 and what you get +1? It was in v3 Signed the 50% Evolve Cost idk if it was with intentionally but its not in v3 unsigned :) and thx again for your effort youre the best! <3

Badlegende

Nov 1, 2018
Mali
I really hope that a solution will be found for those who do not have root.
Signed apk is the only way on my device :face26:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Age Restricted Games 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 3
A iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 1
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 26
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1