FREE MOD Mighty Party: Heroes Clash v1.33 Ultra Mod Menu apk | Damage | unlimited Money | VIP

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
World
Q-jp7QBWElViY7fkuhXh3XWmVEypwnX3DYDNd3mh7MI0nr4Qyb7DvuGfzATyjnj_FBA=s180.png

Playstore Link: Mighty Party: Clash of Heroes - Apps on Google Play

Game Name:
Version: 1.33
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: (No) for signed apk, (Yes) for unsigned apk

************** IMPORTANT ***************

Rooted phones: Play with fixed unsigned apk

Non-rooted phones: Play with signed apk (fixed)

*MOD features*

MOD V1

1. Draw all-league cards
- You can Draw locked league cards at any stage

2. Battle Speed 4x
- battle speed increased from 2x to 4x

3. Evolve Cost reduced by -40%
- 30% less cards will be sacrificed on evolve

4. Unlimited Currency - Not recommended
- All currencies are unlimited

5. Rewards Multiplier
- All Rewards are multiplied by the given value

6. VIP 1-20
- play at level VIP (1-20),

7. Damage and Health multiplier - not recommended
- multiply damage by the given value

8. Increase chest slots
- increase the number of pvp chest slots

9. Gems Mine hack - Passive
- the default value is 10 gems: the next gems are multiplies by the VIP Level(if your VIP level is 10, you will get 100 gems per click)

11. Auto Fight - Passive
- Autofight is enabled

12. PVP chests can start opening them all - Passive
- start opening all pvp chests cooldown

MOD V2 - safe mod

1. VIP 3
2. Evolve cost -20%
3. Auto Fight
4. battle speed 2x and 4x
5. can start pvp chests
6. Increased Rewards (Gold, Gems, Guild contribution)
+20 gems on every time you collect gems

2x Gold, whenever you collect gold, it will be doubled
2x guild contribution, you will get double amount of contribution every time

Banned Account (mobile users):-
if your account is banned and you want to play with a new account. then
1. Install a parallel space app on your phone
2. Then add mighty party into parallel space.

3. then play mighty party from parallel space app with a new account.
and if your account is banned from parallel space, then clear the data of parallel space and repeat the process again.

Enjoy :)

Credit to: Dazzle

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

================
How to use this MOD
===============

- Always open the cheat menu in the journey. else while clicking on menu other game elements can be activated too. and then the game will be laggy.
- This mode has very less chances to get banned because I used very minimal features. But if you abuse the gems, a lot of wins with a low power army, too much summons in a day.
- Never summon 10x demigod more than 2 times in a day.

follow these steps to play safely
- Don't collect too many gems from the mine. else you will get banned, keep it to 2000 - 4000 per day
- First, activate VIP and then activate the gems mine hack
- don't use God of war draw
- don't collect gems from mine by activating 2x, 4x resources

if you want more features just let me know in the comment section.

================
How Gems mine works.
===============

1. Always activate mod in journey page. because no other element will be clicked on journey page.
2. Turn on the gems mine hack first and then activate any VIP cheat.
3. get back to the main window and collect gems. don't collect too much. those are real gems,
4. when you activate a cheat, go to any page (journey, pit, etc) to refresh the game binaries (to apply the cheat).

--------------------------------------------------

bandicam 2019-03-05 18-34-42-019.jpg

bandicam 2019-03-05 18-34-53-848.jpg

bandicam 2019-03-05 18-38-33-292.jpg

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

Public-MOD - What you need to know about Public-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with the mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Attachments

Last edited:

AgCsar

Rooted Member
Aug 21, 2018
Brazil
1) Try to add one hit mode and unlimited currencies.
2) How to turn on/off the features 11 and 12 if in the menu we se only the first 10 features?
3) Gem Hack is not working as discribed, it's working like a normal gem mine (not giving 500+ gems by click and having to wait the cooldown time)
4) VIP 3 and 20 works but this game has a VIP Time system so even if u unlock the VIP Status you have to pay for VIP TIME for use it, so if u could add a feature that could add free VIP TIME for 24h or something like that would be great. I know its posible because they gave free VIP day Time for some issues they had.

That's my initial feedback gonna try to see more of your mod wich shows great potential...

Infinity Legend

Awesome Active Member
Nov 4, 2018
Nature ❤
2) How to turn on/off the features 11 and 12 if in the menu we se only the first 10 features?
3) Gem Hack is not working as discribed, it's working like a normal gem mine (not giving 500+ gems by click and having to wait the cooldown time)
4) VIP 3 and 20 works but this game has a VIP Time system so even if u unlock the VIP Status you have to pay for VIP TIME for use it, so if u could add a feature that could add free VIP TIME for 24h or something like that would be great. I know its posible because they gave free VIP day Time for some issues they had.

That's my initial feedback gonna try to see more of your mod wich shows great potential...
About 1, he told he wont make it unlimited currency and 1 hit + God mod as they get instant banned.
2. I think they are always active, but not sure.. wait for his answer.
3. Read the general chat of about 12 hrs ago. He explained how the gem mine mod would work.
I will quote it anyways-
you will have to activate any VIP from the mod and then go to any other window to refresh the game. then those gems will available to collect.
PS- Stop complaining and be Thankfull to him. Appreciate his efforts.

AgCsar

Rooted Member
Aug 21, 2018
Brazil
First, I'm not complaining just letting my feedback as user.
Second, he specifically say for us to let him know if we like more features and the problem with Unlimited Currencies is just the gems in the summon all other currencies works fine and its a great thing to add. One Hit mode is not a instant ban feature as you said and it helps new accounts get longer in the events fights.
As I tested it, the gem hack actually works, but for what i saw only if u had the gem mine already unlocked before, so for new accounts with it still locked try to wait her refresh time and then will be able to collect the 500 gems in a second.

Another great feature would be unlock quest, fables, paths and even some specifically medals or just edit some statics (to not be suspicious). Peep had something worked not great but fine with that but he said he could no longer achieve and make it work.

Another thing i already saw in this modded game is increase shop rewards, battle and event rewards and make summon give u gold every time u summon and maybe gems too.

Again just lettin u know some things that i already know is possible, but i don't wanna overdue your mod and i'm still don't reach it its full potential as i quite yet didn't understood the x2 and x4 mutipliers if they can work together and give a x8 and what kind of 'resources' it works from...

But for now, thx and keep the good work!!!

Infinity Legend

Awesome Active Member
Nov 4, 2018
Nature ❤
Second, he specifically say for us to let him know if we like more features and the problem with Unlimited Currencies is just the gems in the summon all other currencies works fine and its a great thing to add. One Hit mode is not a instant ban feature as you said and it helps new accounts get longer in the events fights.
As I tested it, the gem hack actually works, but for what i saw only if u had the gem mine already unlocked before, so for new accounts with it still locked try to wait her refresh time and then will be able to collect the 500 gems in a second.

Another great feature would be unlock quest, fables, paths and even some specifically medals or just edit some statics (to not be suspicious). Peep had something worked not great but fine with that but he said he could no longer achieve and make it work.

Another thing i already saw in this modded game is increase shop rewards, battle and event rewards and make summon give u gold every time u summon and maybe gems too.

Again just lettin u know some things that i already know is possible, but i don't wanna overdue your mod and i'm still don't reach it its full potential as i quite yet didn't understood the x2 and x4 mutipliers if they can work together and give a x8 and what kind of 'resources' it works from...

I see now what you meant earlier. Sorry if it felt rude.. ?
And yeah, unlock quests and all would be great.

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
World

If you want to play for the long run. then Play this mod.

1. you are wrong. as I said they have improved their anti-cheat system with the latest updates. you will be banned immediately. with the unlimited currencies abuse.
but I will do it for you.

2. 1 hit mod is a so stupid thing. I have attached few screenshots.on their discord forum you will be reported for your suspicious statistics.
I have hacked statics many times. they track that statics by (per days). and you will be banned immediately.

3. medals have a high risk to get banned, 100%.

Attachments

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
World
and these gems are real. not fake. after collecting gems, if you install the original apk. you will still have those gems in your account.

Reactions: Wthnice

Dazzle

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 11, 2017
World
the 2x or 4x resources hack works for all Resources. but activate only 1 at a time. 2x or 4x.

Infinity Legend

Awesome Active Member
Nov 4, 2018
Nature ❤
what do you mean? you can see the menu after # 10?
Oh, no, I haven't tried it for myself until now, but I was referring to point 2 and 4 from this message-

Reactions: DenniSesp12
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 1
G Age Restricted Games 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 3
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
A iOS REQUEST SECTION 0