Outdated Learn Coding/Programming: Mimo v3.106 [Pro]

Watson23 2.0

Just Crazy
Original poster
Apr 7, 2020
Pakistan
_jhzqj-hcyw206zp2o1n-ags0etil4h59mrsspshs-s300-png.png

Playstore Link:

Learning to code has never been so easy!
Advance your career, build apps and websites, or become a developer. With Mimo, you can learn coding and programming (in Python, JavaScript, HTML, etc.) - the skills of the century, a few minutes at a time.

🏆 Google Play's Editor's Choice

🏆 Best Self-Improvement Apps of 2018

Used by millions of learners, Mimo is an accessible and effective way to learn to code in Python, JavaScript, HTML, SQL, and CSS. Our programming lessons and practice coding exercises are suitable for everyone, even with no prior coding knowledge and experience.

Even if you know nothing about coding but want to level up your skills and become open to all the opportunities available to those who are fluent in coding and computer programming languages, Mimo is a great way to get introduced to the world of coding. Install Mimo and get access to free coding lessons in Python, Javascript, HTML, and more that will fit into your day.

Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computer science as intuitive and easy as possible. Our curriculum is built by professionals and helps you learn by practicing on real-world projects in HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Python, and SQL.

With Mimo's Learn Coding and Programming app you'll be able to:
• Learn to code in the most popular programming languages like Python, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and SQL
• Solve bite-size coding exercises and challenges
• Run code and build real-world projects on the go thanks to our mobile IDE
• Build a portfolio of projects like websites or apps
• Get a certificate to showcase your programming and coding skills
• Join a community of millions of coders

Explore the coding paths that we offer:
• Start the Python path and begin your learning-to-code journey with an in-demand and all-purpose language. Learn Python with 2,600+ bite-size exercises, 53+ Concepts, and 32+ Projects that will unlock as you keep expanding your Python skills.
• By choosing the Web development path, you’ll dive into building websites with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Start your Web Development journey with 13,000+ bite-size exercises, 87+ Concepts, and 62+ Projects.
• With the SQL curriculum, you'll dive into data science and learn to analyze data with SQL.

*Special Features*
- Premium Features Unlocked

- Store items pre-activated
- All Projects Unlocked (Projects are moved under lessons instead of in a separate tab)
- All lessons/courses are unlocked but not completed.
- CPU arch - Universal

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

garyslater

Rookie
May 19, 2023
USA Seattle
Hey, thanks for sharing this awesome coding and programming learning app, Mimo! It seems like a fantastic way to enhance your skills and explore different languages like Python, JavaScript, HTML, and more. I stumbled upon it while browsing online and found it really helpful. By the way, I came across some interesting info about Magento Integration Services on transformagency.com. It's worth checking out if you're into web development. Just thought I'd share! Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm new here on this forum. Excited to be a part of this community!

Frik76

Platinian
Sep 29, 2019
Poland
The first link is failure, the countdown goes down to 3 seconds I flips on ads, 2 link has no file pity I wanted to try

Tags
01/3 jrptt ramonebtw workingapp