Help! Mod menu and android studio

UdayBaap

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Apr 26, 2020
pune, maharashtra, india
1) Can anyone teach me how to make personal mod menu for assembly based games???
(Like: Peek-a-boo, JokerArt)

2) I have latest android studio installed but 'build project' option is inactive, can not make mod menu for native library games, if any1 know how to solve 'inactive build project' option???

Thank you in advance

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
May 23, 2017
'Make project' is inactive, snap attached...
That Hammer Beside "Make Project" is "Build Project". It's probably named like that due to Android Studio's new update on 4.0, etc... Also the reason why it could be greyed out due to the fact the project is still loading, indexing, or syncing. To check to see if one of those are still in process, it should be at the bottom in the left, middle, and right.

If you want to see if something is finished, you need to click "build" on the bottom left and see if everything has went successful.

UdayBaap

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Apr 26, 2020
pune, maharashtra, india
That Hammer Beside "Make Project" is "Build Project". It's probably named like that due to Android Studio's new update on 4.0, etc... Also the reason why it could be greyed out due to the fact the project is still loading, indexing, or syncing. To check to see if one of those are still in process, it should be at the bottom in the left, middle, and right.

If you want to see if something is finished, you need to click "build" on the bottom left and see if everything has went successful.

Attachments

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Hey there @UdayBaap

I updated the template and tested on my secondary computer, it appear to be working perfectly, please try download/clone the template again

If you are still getting the same error, Click File -> Invalidate Caches/Restart and let it load. If not helping, please uninstall Android Studio, including SDK and NDK, get latest Android Studio 4 and install them again

UdayBaap

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Apr 26, 2020
pune, maharashtra, india
Hey there @UdayBaap

I updated the template and tested on my secondary computer, it appear to be working perfectly, please try download/clone the template again

If you are still getting the same error, Click File -> Invalidate Caches/Restart and let it load. If not helping, please uninstall Android Studio, including SDK and NDK, get latest Android Studio 4 and install them again
Thank you for your reply sir, i will try this solution