Solved Mod menü black screen failed help

Status
Not open for further replies.

@ProEjder

Platinian
If I go down the subject, it is integrated with the use of Lgl's mod, while using emilator is a priority and super driver in cheating; But I can't say that for the phone, after installing the mod menu apk on the phone, the screen turns on and off immediately, and where can I be wrong to stay on the black screen, I need to learn for a modder, it would help me. (I'm not good at English, if I'm speaking as if I'm giving an order)

What do the logs say?

It works in nox player.

- when I want to open it on the phone, it either gets kicked out of the game or stays like this in a black screen

- there is no problem when i make mod apk, it works on phone and emulator too...

- Note; When I compile the ready menu of Lgl, there are 2 lib files. The first one is proejder.so, which I gave the name of, and the second one is mylibname.so ,

- This stage is the last stage for me, if I complete this, I am now a modder and I am thinking of being a person with high respect among you as a Turk :)

IMG_20211008_011425.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211008_011425.jpg
    IMG_20211008_011425.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 214
doesn't say anything, what are the logs?

A log is a recollection of what happened. It can give you hints on what's your issue and help you fix it.

Code:
#if defined(__aarch64__) //To compile this code for arm64 lib only. Do not worry about greyed out highlighting code, it still works
    // New way to patch hex via KittyMemory without need to  specify len. Spaces or without spaces are fine
    // ARM64 assembly example
    // MOV X0, #0x0 = 00 00 80 D2
    // RET = C0 03 5F D6
    //hexPatches.Ölümsüzlük = MemoryPatch::createWithHex(targetLibName,
                                                    //string2Offset(OBFUSCATE("0x123456")),
                                                    //OBFUSCATE("00 00 80 D2 C0 03 5F D6"));
    //You can also specify target lib like this
    //hexPatches.Speed = MemoryPatch::createWithHex("libtargetLibHere.so",
                                                     //string2Offset(OBFUSCATE("0x222222")),
                                                     //OBFUSCATE("20 00 80 D2 C0 03 5F D6"));
    HOOK("str", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOK_LIB("libFileB.so", "0x123456", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOK_NO_ORIG("0x123456", FunctionExample);
    HOOK_LIB_NO_ORIG("libFileC.so", "0x123456", FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM("__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM_LIB("libFileB.so", "__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM_NO_ORIG("__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM_LIB_NO_ORIG("libFileB.so", "__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample);
    PATCHOFFSET("0x20D3A8", "00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1");
    PATCHOFFSET_LIB("libFileB.so", "0x20D3A8", "00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1");

AddMoneyExample = (void(*)(void *,int))getAbsoluteAddress(targetLibName, 0x123456);

Why Are These Uncommented?
Is Your Device ArmV8?
//Idk If This is the case..

You need to logcat your problems via using Android Studio or using a rooted logcat from Google Play store.

If your device is armv7, then don't modify arm64 in LGL's. I know LGL's is complicated and not organized, but it's very simple to use.

you don't understand me, the template is new, it says update the template, I'm not stupid enough to think... android 9 and below mod menu works; But android 9 and above does not work, what should I do to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom