Solved Mod menü black screen failed help

Status
Not open for further replies.

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
If I go down the subject, it is integrated with the use of Lgl's mod, while using emilator is a priority and super driver in cheating; But I can't say that for the phone, after installing the mod menu apk on the phone, the screen turns on and off immediately, and where can I be wrong to stay on the black screen, I need to learn for a modder, it would help me. (I'm not good at English, if I'm speaking as if I'm giving an order)

Reactions: apkghc

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
What do the logs say?
It works in nox player.

- when I want to open it on the phone, it either gets kicked out of the game or stays like this in a black screen

- there is no problem when i make mod apk, it works on phone and emulator too...

- Note; When I compile the ready menu of Lgl, there are 2 lib files. The first one is proejder.so, which I gave the name of, and the second one is mylibname.so ,

- This stage is the last stage for me, if I complete this, I am now a modder and I am thinking of being a person with high respect among you as a Turk :)

IMG_20211008_011425.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: BROMG26

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
It works in nox player.

- when I want to open it on the phone, it either gets kicked out of the game or stays like this in a black screen

- there is no problem when i make mod apk, it works on phone and emulator too...
What do logs say when you try mod menu on android phone?

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
doesn't say anything, what are the logs?
A log is a recollection of what happened. It can give you hints on what's your issue and help you fix it.

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
Apk split or not?
@Yaskashije @NullCoder
apk split yes.
My only problem is that I can't get an error in the mod menu matlog...
I'm sending you the mod menu apk I made and the mod menu I edited. You can easily understand the error. I need your information.

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
[KULLANICI=264999]@Yaskashije[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=1034370]@NullCoder[/KULLANICI]
apk bölünmüş evet.
Tek sorunum mod menüsü matlog'unda hata alamamam...
Yaptığım mod menü apk'yı ve düzenlediğim mod menüsünü gönderiyorum. Hatayı kolayca anlayabilirsiniz. Bilgilerinize ihtiyacım var.

[/ALINTI]

nox Player screen :) working
12121.PNG

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
seems this game is already modded by mine. so its not okay to me. instead use my modded apk.

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
seems this game is already modded by mine. so its not okay to me. instead use my modded apk.
I know it's yours, so I consulted you and added different and extra features to modding, My aim is to run the mod menu on the phone, that's why I called you :)

8BIT

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Dec 29, 2019
Code:
#if defined(__aarch64__) //To compile this code for arm64 lib only. Do not worry about greyed out highlighting code, it still works
    // New way to patch hex via KittyMemory without need to  specify len. Spaces or without spaces are fine
    // ARM64 assembly example
    // MOV X0, #0x0 = 00 00 80 D2
    // RET = C0 03 5F D6
    //hexPatches.Ölümsüzlük = MemoryPatch::createWithHex(targetLibName,
                                                    //string2Offset(OBFUSCATE("0x123456")),
                                                    //OBFUSCATE("00 00 80 D2 C0 03 5F D6"));
    //You can also specify target lib like this
    //hexPatches.Speed = MemoryPatch::createWithHex("libtargetLibHere.so",
                                                     //string2Offset(OBFUSCATE("0x222222")),
                                                     //OBFUSCATE("20 00 80 D2 C0 03 5F D6"));
    HOOK("str", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOK_LIB("libFileB.so", "0x123456", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOK_NO_ORIG("0x123456", FunctionExample);
    HOOK_LIB_NO_ORIG("libFileC.so", "0x123456", FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM("__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM_LIB("libFileB.so", "__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample, old_FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM_NO_ORIG("__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample);
    HOOKSYM_LIB_NO_ORIG("libFileB.so", "__SymbolNameExample", FunctionExample);
    PATCHOFFSET("0x20D3A8", "00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1");
    PATCHOFFSET_LIB("libFileB.so", "0x20D3A8", "00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1");

AddMoneyExample = (void(*)(void *,int))getAbsoluteAddress(targetLibName, 0x123456);
Why Are These Uncommented?
Is Your Device ArmV8?
//Idk If This is the case..

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
@
yes my device is armv7
Can you edit it as armv7 or armv8 and send it to me again so I can keep it as a draft..
I would be grateful to you

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
As I understand apk was extracted from the emulator?
apk works on emulator :D
- the phone does not detect it, I threw my menu draft, I may have made a mistake somewhere. The problem is not solved, I can find the codes very easily; but i'm not good at architecture

Status
Not open for further replies.