Help! Modding libil2cpp " Get_...." Function / " Set_...... " Function?

RadenVJ

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 11, 2018
Indonesia
Hola modder , i have question. I try to mod damage and when i open the damage has change. But when i hit enemy, thats damage still normal. Can someone tell me where's the error ? Btw i mod "get......" function , should i mod set function too? Thanks (sry for my english)

Reactions: HizroMxDz

nik2143

Jr. PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
Probably demage is is checked server side or you are modding the wrong function

RadenVJ

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 11, 2018
Indonesia
Probably demage is is checked server side or you are modding the wrong function
And how to find function of client-side ? I mean how we recognize the function of client-side/server-side. Hopefuly u teach me

nik2143

Jr. PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
Just try. There isn't a way to know if a function is server side.Try modding it if works and isn't only visual the function is client side
Anyway if you are a beginner I'll suggest you to try modding games like subway surfers that are already modded so you can know what is moddable

RadenVJ

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 11, 2018
Indonesia
Just try. There isn't a way to know if a function is server side.Try modding it if works and isn't only visual the function is client side
Anyway if you are a beginner I'll suggest you to try modding games like subway surfers that are already modded so you can know what is moddable
Ya i'm beginner in libil2cpp.so hehe the set()function its so different with set() in .dll file. I'm still confused how to mod set function in il2cpp

RadenVJ

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 11, 2018
Indonesia
Ya i'm beginner in libil2cpp.so hehe the set()function its so different with set() in .dll file. I'm still confused how to mod set function in il2cpp
Example in dll :
Set_amount(int values)
{
This.amount = values * 100
}

If i look in IDA maybe like this :
MOV W8, #1
STRB W8, [X0, #register]
STR W1, [X0, #register]
RET

And how to write "* 100" in arm?
Sorry if my english its bad