Help! Modding without PC

Ner0X

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 2, 2020
Saturn
Hey,

is there a way to dump il2cpp without using pc? maybe a python script?
I noticed that within the il2cppDumper folder, there are .py files, which means the program uses pytjon scripts (same with il2CppInspector) can i somehow port the il2cpp dump feature using those files... to the android & use Python 3 app to execute the .py scripts?

i'm looking for a way to dump ill2cpp to get offsets.
I tried Android disassembler but I get the binary file from .so files. Is there an android app that converts from binary .so to c or something?

RmaDlo

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 14, 2018
Land of Persia
Nope,you can use virtual spaces like vmos or parallel space and something like that,they also give the link on their site gameguardian.net
That's not good because always must start game from first and can't login to google play but with rooted phone you can do what ever you want, wherever you want, when ever you want.
??????

Gouhund

Platinian
Apr 18, 2020
Indonesia
That's not good because always must start game from first and can't login to google play but with rooted phone you can do what ever you want, wherever you want, when ever you want.
??????
yea i think so too, i rooted my phone since the day 1 I bought it
But there are some android can't be rooted

RmaDlo

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 14, 2018
Land of Persia
yea i think so too, i rooted my phone since the day 1 I bought it
But there are some android can't be rooted
I had rooted device 5months ago but after bought new device and android version of device was high and with my info wasn't way to root device with updated android versions, until someone told me about magisk way for rooting In PM chat but no one knows full info about that, then I left that and my device stayed remain without root.