PMT FREE MOD Monthly Entertainment Ver. 1.0.285 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Ruby | Unlimited Tickets

a new version was released, requesting for an update for the mod as well! thank you <33 if possible, can you make it possible to sign-in to google or save progress cause it's very often that they update the game and I would have to start all over again because of it TT

a new version was released, requesting for an update for the mod as well! thank you <33 if possible, can you make it possible to sign-in to google or save progress cause it's very often that they update the game and I would have to start all over again because of it TT
You don't have to start all over again, just install the newer mod version without uninstalling the older one. I always did this to avoid starting over because as far as i know, you won't be able to sign via google if your phone is not rooted yet.

You don't have to start all over again, just install the newer mod version without uninstalling the older one. I always did this to avoid starting over because as far as i know, you won't be able to sign via google if your phone is not rooted yet.
oh i see! thank you for telling me, helps a lot!

Tags Tags
monthly entertainment monthly entertainment cheat monthly entertainment hack monthly entertainment mod monthly entertainment mod apk simulation