PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

I don't know how to fix that, I'm not a game dev. It's up to game devs to fix it
I know but you see the issue only comes in the Modded app, it is as if the game has some kind of mechanism to detect any changes in the game( i.e. modding) and then kinda freeze the game after one battle in FW, making the player to restart the game.
Its just my theory but you know better, and maybe you can do something about it and fool this mechanism !

I can't pass the tutorial...it's keep crash on the begining tutorial
My phone is android 12
My game crash in tutorial
Same here
All fine on Android 12 MuMu emulator. Can pass tutorial and and can login as well (I don't have phone running A12)

I suggest to read Android mods FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

1666791737508.png

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic