PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

People are using this for normal apk but it's working for mod apk

Attachments

• 1656093086833.jpg
    1656093086833.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 57
People are using this for normal apk but it's working for mod apk
Yes you're this same guy trick am using about 75% of users of mortal Kombat are not able too play the game since on 22 June even me I'm not playing with mod for the first time I used this guy trick screenshot you posted now I'm using it too play the game @AndnixSH please 🥺😔 I trust in you help us out 🥺🥺😭😭😭

hi guys. this morning i removed saved data the game stuck after initializing, when download data it freeze and report errors about asset. I ignored it, and uninstalled this mod, and installed on play store, unistalled the booshit and have installed the mod again and Voillà:pepe017: Terminator mod is back

Ur
hi guys. this morning i removed saved data the game stuck after initializing, when download data it freeze and report errors about asset. I ignored it, and uninstalled this mod, and installed on play store, unistalled the booshit and have installed the mod again and Voillà:pepe017: Terminator mod is back
Your English is incorrect brother

Ur

Your English is incorrect brother
:face36:Sorry bro, i'm brazilian and i don't speak english fluently. Google translator fixed what i said previously:
"Hi guys. this morning i removed the save data the game crashed after booting, when downloading the data it freezes and reports errors about the asset. I ignored and uninstalled this mod, installed it from the play store, uninstalled booshit and installed the mod again and So.. The TerminatorMod is back:face32:

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic