This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

People are using this for normal apk but it's working for mod apk
Yes you're this same guy trick am using about 75% of users of mortal Kombat are not able too play the game since on 22 June even me I'm not playing with mod for the first time I used this guy trick screenshot you posted now I'm using it too play the game @AndnixSH please I trust in you help us out

hi guys. this morning i removed saved data the game stuck after initializing, when download data it freeze and report errors about asset. I ignored it, and uninstalled this mod, and installed on play store, unistalled the booshit and have installed the mod again and Voillà
Terminator mod is back

Ur
Your English is incorrect brother

Ur

Your English is incorrect brother
Sorry bro, i'm brazilian and i don't speak english fluently. Google translator fixed what i said previously:
"Hi guys. this morning i removed the save data the game crashed after booting, when downloading the data it freezes and reports errors about the asset. I ignored and uninstalled this mod, installed it from the play store, uninstalled booshit and installed the mod again and So.. The TerminatorMod is back

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic