This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

when you install the apk mk mod file and enter to the game it say "downloading necessary game data" and stuck over there. this game needs OBB file to solve this issue. I tried to copy paste original OBB file from directory of the game but it doesn't work. we need a solution for this MOD. plz fix this MOD apk. thank you in advance

@AndnixSH sorry for not making it clear it's not apk but OBB update since u attached obb with apk it's not working the 1.34 gb update may not show in u
I did not attach OBB in APK, this is the game developers decision. Please do not blame me for it
There is no OBB anymore, it's dead
For the fix, try download game from play store, uninstall game and install mod

hey platin,,,I have an issue...... I can't install mk mobile 3.7.0 in my phone....I applied all methods..... I have also free space.....my Android version is 10.....please help me

@AndnixSH are you sure is gonna work because I'm about too uninstall playstore version

Hi guys, If you're facing this problem below

"ASSET DOWNLOAD FAILED WITH ERROR CODE:01"
"ASSET DOWNLOAD FAILED WITH ERROR CODE:05"
"ASSSET DOWNLOAD FAILED WITH ERROR CODE:11"

I bring good tips for you try to solve this annoying problem

1. Uninstall the game mod.
2. Go to Settings=>Accounts and Clear your Google Account
3. And now Settings=>Aplications find Google Play store and clear data.
3. Put your Google Account again.
4. Reboot
5. Open Google Play store and close it
6. Install the game mod again.
7. Hope you succeed

SEE JUST NOW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-120721.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 133
SEE JUST NOW
I do not have this problem whatsoever. See post above or read this

The bugs is from mortal Kombat developers

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic