This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

It seems you're using WiFi ??

Please, explain this working method. Have you installed the original game and renamed obb files, and then Uninstalled the original and installed mod game and again rerenamed obb files? Is it?
Or simply installed mod game and working smoothly?

Is it necessary to rename obb files in the method above or not?

For your information, there is no obb files in original game anymore. 0 item in mk mobile obb folder. If there is no obb at all then what is the issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-235147_My Files.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 66
Please, explain this working method. Have you installed the original game and renamed obb files, and then Uninstalled the original and installed mod game and again rerenamed obb files? Is it?
Or simply installed mod game and working smoothly?
Is it necessary to rename obb files in the method above or not?
I never installed obb file since it doesn't exist

I repeat:
OBB DOES NOT EXIST. GAME DEVELOPER MADE THIS CHANGE TO MERGE INTO APK FILE
PROOF: MORTAL KOMBAT X updated APK+OBB data file V3.7.0 download

For your information, there is no obb files in original game anymore. 0 item in mk mobile obb folder. If there is no obb at all then what is the issue?
If you have such problems, maybe read this post

Or read

I will not spend my time replying all time when i don't have this issues

Thank you veryuch for your time and effort. We appreciate all of these.
I guess I know how to solve the problem. Please, how can I download old version of this mod with obb? I mean last time in this website we could download 3.6 apk+obb file. I need that. Can I get that file?

Forget Obb files or older version about this game, because They aren't running anymore. The best way since installing the mod until to solve problems after installing this game we have shared already here.

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic