PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

Can someone guide me How to download?
Because when i go down to end of page, there it show 2 version. One is signed and other is unsigned and it also states that it is uploaded by """"emanresu"" the website is ""apadmin"".
Please Guide........

Because when i go down to end of page, there it show 2 version. One is signed and other is unsigned and it also states that it is uploaded by """"emanresu"" the website is ""apadmin"".
Please Guide........
AndnixSH bro, will you upload it on mo**lo.com
I used your 3.7.1 version and it worked perfectly and now i am waiting for you to release it on mo**lo.com
But for now i am using mo**lo.com own modded version but it hestiate and also a fear that i might be ban. Please reply bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Guide........
That's mine Simply read the thread what's the difference and pick one you need

I used your 3.7.1 version and it worked perfectly and now i am waiting for you to release it on mo**lo.com
But for now i am using mo**lo.com own modded version but it hestiate and also a fear that i might be ban. Please reply bro
3.7.1 is useless. Update is forced
I'm not the owner of the website and I do not support it. That website are stealing people's mods for money.

Wtf is wrong with you calm down

but not working 1in Android 12.
I entered the damage and defense numbers and it had no effectI entered the damage and defense numbers and it had no effect
Mk 4.0 not working
Try increase numbers like 99999999. It seems the game changed damage logic

If mod is not working, please read Troubleshooting Android mods FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps or use VM app List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic