PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

Man, I am speechless. 5 updates in a day! thank you. God bless you
V4 installed successfully on Realme GT Master android 12. damage/defense multiplier works fine.
Game restart after every FW survival Mode
Game crashes in FW normal mode
I don't know these two are Game bugs or Mod bugs( I will wait a few days and read it on reddit)
I didn't test the Mod in other modes, I will test and let everyone know the result

please share any bug or experience on the forum, thanks

Again thank you man

Man, I am speechless. 5 updates in a day! thank you. God bless you
V4 installed successfully on Realme GT Master android 12. damage/defense multiplier works fine.
Game restart after every FW survival Mode
Game crashes in FW normal mode
I don't know these two are Game bugs or Mod bugs( I will wait a few days and read it on reddit)
I didn't test the Mod in other modes, I will test and let everyone know the result

please share any bug or experience on the forum, thanks

Again thank you man
Is not @AndnixSH mod bug is the developers fault on some phones it crashes in my brother iphone 14 in faction wars always this new update

Thanks @AndnixSH for the latest fixed Mod. This time It works fine for me. However just like every update FactionWars need to get locked and fixed soon, due the bugs. Gaming play runs fastest without lags on Towers and challenges. Well done.
Screenshot_20221007-180158_Mortal Kombat.jpg

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic