PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

The mod is causing issues with Faction Wars and its preventing from playing with Gold and Diamond teams, with Bronze and Silver you can play but next team wouldn't load and game will hang. @AndnixSH Please look and fix if possible !
Its the issue with the game. My mod NEVER touched Faction Wars so I can't do anything with it

See post MORTAL KOMBAT: The Ultimate Fighting Game! Ver. 4.0.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps and Facebook page Log in or sign up to view

Okay.. but hear me out, I can play the factions wars if & when I Kill the Mod Menu !
Maybe there is some relation between Mod and FW.. Please check...

FW issue is the issue of game itself not mod.
Can someone patch x8 Sandbox for mk 4.0 (Android 12).
Current 8x version is not suitable for game. Every time game crashes when i try to login.

Okay.. but hear me out, I can play the factions wars if & when I Kill the Mod Menu !
Maybe there is some relation between Mod and FW.. Please check...
How I am suppossed to check when my I only mod damage calculation? I never modded Faction Wars since I modded the game. Help me please

FW issue is the issue of game itself not mod.
Can someone patch x8 Sandbox for mk 4.0 (Android 12).
Current 8x version is not suitable for game. Every time game crashes when i try to login.
You have to report it to developer
I told you to try other VMs, there are plenty to try.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
How I am suppossed to check when my I only mod damage calculation? I never modded Faction Wars since I modded the game. Help me please

Okay.. its just that the FactionWars is playable in Unmodded version downloaded from playstore .. that is why I thought maybe Mod is causing problems !

hello @AndnixSH thanks for the great efforts you're doing, but The mod's last update is not working properly as the previous versions, for example I'm setting the damage and defense values to 700, but still I'm getting a lot of damage and not inflicting more, the game runs as if there is no mod in some cases or matches

Yükleme sürelerinin normal oyuna göre daha uzun olması dışında herhangi bir sorunla karşılaşmadım. Bence apk'ya hem 32 hem de 64 bit kütüphaneler eklemelisiniz.

hello @AndnixSH thanks for the great efforts you're doing, but The mod's last update is not working properly as the previous versions, for example I'm setting the damage and defense values to 700, but still I'm getting a lot of damage and not inflicting more, the game runs as if there is no mod in some cases or matches
Download APK again (fix v4). If not working, read Android mods FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Bro i lnow only few VMs. Can you suggest me best VM for MIUI 13, Android 12. Please
Vmos and F1 they lag very much.. x8 works well but couldnot login after update 4.0
If only you have read the thread List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic