This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

Please someone explain the steps to do once the mod for updated version is posted.
Do we need uninstall the previous mod apk? Do we need to install updated game from playstore before installing new mod? Experienced players please clarify these things. Thanks in advance.

The players saying you got suspended, when did that happen? Before Fire God Liu Kang update?? How did you use the mod, too high multiply??
i just logged in after maintance. Everything is like it was before.
On towers and challenges i use all the time att x100 and def x1000:P
In fraction wars i dont do att multiplayer, and defense is set to 100

So u just download the 3.3.0 version apk and the newest obb file. Once you have both of them, replace the old obb file with the new one that you just download it, and just install the 3.3.0 version, your phone will automaticaly update your game and done, that is pretty much it

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic