PMT FREE MOD Mr. Dog: Scary Story of Son. Horror Game Ver. 1.6.23 MOD APK | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
THWX7MyXw9AUHXWuSeXmPuoefD-DB98I_BJ8e1Rkhul8Q=s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Mr. Dog: Scary Story of Son. Horror Game
Game Version: 1.6.23
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. DUMB ENEMY
2. NO ADS

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:
Tags
action adventure action strategy arcade hypercasual mr. dog: scary story of son. horror game mr. dog: scary story of son. horror game cheat mr. dog: scary story of son. horror game hack mr. dog: scary story of son. horror game mod single player stylized stylized realistic survival horror
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DESLOKAT FREE MOD Dog Survivor: Battle Bee.io Ver. 3.3 MOD APK | High Power GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Elf boss's dog training Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 153
Qim97 OA [Shared] Elf boss’s dog training [18+] vDemo MOD APK Age Restricted Games 41
G OA [Shared] The Dog in Us vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G Shared [Tested] Save The Dog v1.1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Crypto DOGE Ver. 1.17.0 MOD APK | Dog Speed EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 44
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [18+] v1.07 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 927
shorned Open Request Oh My Dog - Heroes Assemble ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 65
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Yoga Down Dog v7.0.0 [Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] [18+] Dog Fuck iDOL ~The Hypnotist Dog Makes Idols Corrupt~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 87
Axey PMT FREE MOD Dog Cafe Tycoon Ver. 1.0.24 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Gems EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Duddu - My Virtual Pet Dog Ver. 1.78 MOD APK | Money Tested Shared Android MODs 3
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Candy Sweet Dog Puzzle Match 3 v1.0.8 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dog Training App — GoDog v1.4.13 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Puppr - Dog Training & Tricks v4.2.1 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 6
fartpoopies Open Request Old Friends Dog Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G Shared [Tested] Dog Runner: My Pet Puppy Run v1.2.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Long Nose Dog v1.0.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
GG78 Shared [Tested] Cat & Dog Story Adventure Game Ver. 2.4.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
M4KI OA [Shared] Today, I picked up a discarded dog (+18) vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 111
G Shared [Tested] Talking Dog v1.3.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Merge Cute Animals: Cat & Dog v2.22.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
supreme9891 Open Request Universe:Save The Dog ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Shared [Tested] Talking Ben the Dog v4.1.2.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] Troll The Dog: Pull the Pin v2.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tamadog - Puppy Pet Dog Games v2.0.17.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
V Open Request Hero Clash: Save The Dog ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 18
V Open Request Hero Clash: Save The Dog iOS REQUEST SECTION 5
Axey FREE MOD Save the puppy: Pet dog rescue Ver. 1.2.9 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Keys GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 28
Axey PMT FREE MOD Dog Rescue - Draw to Save Ver. 2.1.2 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 46
G Shared [Tested] Rob and Dog: puzzle adventure v1.1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Dog Days of Summer [18+] v0.5.4.1 Beta MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
G Shared [Tested] Charlie - My Virtual Pet Dog v1.0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
A Open Request Hot Dog Bush: Food Truck Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
KevinF3r OA [Shared] I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 156
G Shared [Tested] Dog Sim Online: Raise a Family v208 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
BOOOBYENSE FREE MOD Dog Run Pet Runner Dog Game Ver. 1.10.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED COINS & GEMS| NO ADS ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
G Shared [Tested] Dog Hotel Tycoon (Early Access) v0.45 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
G Shared [Tested] My Diggy Dog 2 v1.4.16 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Dog Hotel – Play with dogs Ver. 2.1.10 MOD APK | Unlimited Cash | Unlimited Level | Game Speed Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD BitLife Dogs – DogLife Ver. 1.8.2 MOD APK | Top Dog acquired EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 57
G Shared [Tested] Dog Cafe Tycoon v1.0.03.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
BOOOBYENSE FREE MOD Pet Run - Puppy Dog Game Ver. 1.23.2 MOD MENU APK | UNLIMITED MONEY,GEMS AND UNLOCK ALL PAID PETS | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 26
jrcxx Shared [Tested] Pug - My Virtual Pet Dog v1.261 MOD APK | Money mod Tested Shared Android MODs 3
JokerArt Outdated Super Miami Girl : City Dog Crime Ver. 1.0.6 MOD APK | UNLIMITED SKILLS | UNLIMITED MANA | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 4
Yaskashije Outdated My Dog Girlfriend : Moe Anime Dating Sim v2.1.8 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 193
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Dog Simulator 3D Ver. 1.065 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED FOOD | FREE PURCHASE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Robot Dog City Simulator Ver. 1.031 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | FREE PURCHASE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
S Open Request Down Dog ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
V FREE MOD Cats King Premium - Battle Dog Wars: RPG Summoner Ver. 1.2.2 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited All | No ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 27