PMT FREE MOD Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight Ver. 6.0.40 MOD APK | Unlimited Gems | Keys increase

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
@nik2143 put the original apk because I can not enter some options I could login,
need bypass apk
Signed or unsigned?With signed you can't login bcs you can't overwrite official with mod.With usnigned download from PlayStore login and then install unsigned mod.For signed you can try using adb backup install official adb reagire login With your account then redo adb backup install modded and use adb restore.I haven't tried It try checking a guide in google

Sep 2, 2019
Afganistan
guys i am sorry to disturb this community so much today,
but
i d like to download the unsigned mod, i am using memu.
but everytime i try, "the download expired, try next 8 hours"
is it possible to upload something else?
i really hate this upload site please

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Age Restricted Games 0
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 5
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 2
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 3
cocoba ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G Age Restricted Games 4
G Age Restricted Games 6
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
G Age Restricted Games 2
G Age Restricted Games 0
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 2
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 2
san 1111 Age Restricted Games 9
Chino Black ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 33

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragon ball 13855