Private Server MU H5 Ver. 1.3 Private Server | MU H5 StarLight Evolution | English | F2P Friendly | Free VIP/SVIP | Daily Free Recharge | Many Events

MUSilco

Rookie
image.png

Playstore Link:
N/A

Game Name: MU H5
Name of Private Server: StarLight Evolution
Language of Private Server: English
Version: 1.3

*Private Server Features*
1. Lots of Custom Skins
2. Many Giftcodes
3. Free/Easy to get Skins
4. Daily free Webcoins
5. Daily free Vouchers for Topup bonus
6. Active Administration and Community
7. Browser Based (Playable on PC/iOS and Android)
8. Continues Updates and new systems

Note
For any further questions please join our discord - we are online around the clock and Happy to answer any concerns

1725879174148.png
1725879264051.png

1725879285264.png
1725879310125.png

1725879339930.png
1725879562898.png

1725879601454.png

Free Download:
! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be cautious If I were you, they literally caused so much both owners and other associated here in other communities, very untrusted and they're bad communicators. The publisher herself is using chatgpt to communicate and will ignore everything other than money talk.

I would be cautious If I were you, they literally caused so much both owners and other associated here in other communities, very untrusted and they're bad communicators. The publisher herself is using chatgpt to communicate and will ignore everything other than money talk.
Let be this a reminder, keep safe out there!

Last time I checked "both owners" tried to literally steal Files that wherent theres- tried to spread lies - got met with Backlash and all the Dev did was taking back what was rightfully hers and is now doing her own thing without the 2 you mentioned. If thats an issue to you then please- keep moving ;)