Private Server MU ORIGIN PRIVATE v7.1 MOD APK

MuP

Solid & Active Member
Jul 19, 2017
You said 1 million dia free every 8hrs, why only 305k?
If you didn't notice we have 2 systems for free diamonds, one is the Bag which you can claim every 8 hours and the 2nd one is Vip points and Diamonds per minute. If you play for about 3 hours you'll get up to 1.000.000, we think this is the best way to distribute diamonds since this is a MMORPG and it's fun to interact with other people. :)

And we advertised with "1.000.000 FREE DIAMONDS EVERY DAY", we didn't say every 8 hours. :)

May 2, 2018
Philippines
If you didn't notice we have 2 systems for free diamonds, one is the Bag which you can claim every 8 hours and the 2nd one is Vip points and Diamonds per minute. If you play for about 3 hours you'll get up to 1.000.000, we think this is the best way to distribute diamonds since this is a MMORPG and it's fun to interact with other people. :)

And we advertised with "1.000.000 FREE DIAMONDS EVERY DAY", we didn't say every 8 hours. :)
Hey thanks for replying. Going to clarify something, i played for about 8 hours straight and i only got like under 100k diamonds unlike you said 3 hours plus the free that amounts to 1mil. Soo... Yeah any ways thanks for the great private server! Oh and please open up in game server 13! Tahnks again!

Edit: a problem arised in my acc. My bound zen became 2 billion negative, i cant do stuff with my bound zen like this. The negative slowly comes around if i buy more diamond bound zen in shop, but i would have to waste it there practically not gaining anything because it would only go back to zero again before it can add more bound zen to me which is useless

MuP

Solid & Active Member
Jul 19, 2017
i played for about 8 hours straight and i only got like under 100k diamonds unlike you said 3 hours plus the free that amounts to 1mil.
Trust me the math is right, you probably used some of them and didn't notice, it can happen on a game like this. <3

a problem arised in my acc. My bound zen became 2 billion negative, i cant do stuff with my bound zen like this. The negative slowly comes around if i buy more diamond bound zen in shop, but i would have to waste it there practically not gaining anything because it would only go back to zero again before it can add more bound zen to me which is useless
Here's how to fix it. <3
Just buy Devil Square Ticket from Bound Diamonds shop and sell it at NPC

MuP

Solid & Active Member
Jul 19, 2017

We had to do a quick maintenance to improve the server performance and add a few bug fixes.
Bonus event is also active for 2 days, you can claim it from the Bonus NPC in Brave Mainland.

MuP

Solid & Active Member
Jul 19, 2017

A lot of players requested it, so we delivered <3 Server 13 is now Online !
Welcome to MuOrigin.ro, we're really glad you found us and we hope you'll have the best gaming experience here with us :D

MuP

Solid & Active Member
Jul 19, 2017

It's always challenging to catch up with top players when you're "late to the party".
We want our players to compete with each other and give everyone a fair chance.
With that said we're glad to announce the opening of Server 14! A new realm where everyone can stay on top.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaRealPanDa EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
Regenfro ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
san 1111 SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Derryllll ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
BMD4E ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 3
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
san 1111 SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
N ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
F ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15