Tutorial My Hex Codes

Keiran98

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 4, 2020
Tamriel
Thanks man for sharing these codes, but if I use the one (1) hex code for a percentage (life percentage ingame) the game crashed after i get attacked
that could be a number of things, what type is the method? and are you sure its the one that stores the information you are looking for?

Reactions: nhonhoem0121

Bhone This Htoo

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 25, 2021
Myanmar
For Me, Cooldown hack dont work i put this code 00 00 40 E3 1E FF 2F E1 but it is not working i dont know why can you tell me what is the cooldown hex code:pepe021:

BabyV

Rookie
May 29, 2021
Indonesian
What game are you trying to modify? I can help you. if you want you can send me the name via PM
But is that possible just to hack unlock visual skin only? I see a lot of VN/ID people post yt videos about aov VN server which is known as "Lien quan" Or something like that appear in lulubox app.. & the hack feature that available is only unlock skin.. Enemy can't see it only we can see that skin, is that even possible?

Reactions: JhonatanBr3

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 24, 2017
France
I did try for ARM8 codes in 3 different games, but the HEX Code list didn't work. I think they are not up to date hmm... or maybe i'm doing wrong?

Dani54

Rookie
Jun 11, 2022
Bulgaria
Hello how can i find different hexes? Let's say for example i want it to be equal to 10000 but for ARM64. Becuz i saw there are a lot for ARMv7 but not much about ARM64. I searched for that but didn't find out anything. I hope anyone here can help. Have a nice day!

ASDFGHJKLQWE

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 10, 2022
Nepal
Hello how can i find different hexes? Let's say for example i want it to be equal to 10000 but for ARM64. Becuz i saw there are a lot for ARMv7 but not much about ARM64. I searched for that but didn't find out anything. I hope anyone here can help. Have a nice day!
You can ask here MODDING QUESTIONS & DISCUSSIONS
By making a thread .. many of modders can help you

Reactions: Dani54