This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Tutorial My Hex Codes

Keiran98

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 4, 2020
Tamriel
Thanks man for sharing these codes, but if I use the one (1) hex code for a percentage (life percentage ingame) the game crashed after i get attacked
that could be a number of things, what type is the method? and are you sure its the one that stores the information you are looking for?

Reactions: nhonhoem0121

Bhone This Htoo

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 25, 2021
Myanmar
For Me, Cooldown hack dont work i put this code 00 00 40 E3 1E FF 2F E1 but it is not working i dont know why can you tell me what is the cooldown hex code

BabyV

Rookie
May 29, 2021
Indonesian
What game are you trying to modify? I can help you. if you want you can send me the name via PM
But is that possible just to hack unlock visual skin only? I see a lot of VN/ID people post yt videos about aov VN server which is known as "Lien quan" Or something like that appear in lulubox app.. & the hack feature that available is only unlock skin.. Enemy can't see it only we can see that skin, is that even possible?

Reactions: JhonatanBr3

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 24, 2017
France
I did try for ARM8 codes in 3 different games, but the HEX Code list didn't work. I think they are not up to date hmm... or maybe i'm doing wrong?

Dani54

Rookie
Jun 11, 2022
Bulgaria
Hello how can i find different hexes? Let's say for example i want it to be equal to 10000 but for ARM64. Becuz i saw there are a lot for ARMv7 but not much about ARM64. I searched for that but didn't find out anything. I hope anyone here can help. Have a nice day!

ASDFGHJKLQWE

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 10, 2022
Nepal
You can ask here MODDING QUESTIONS & DISCUSSIONS
By making a thread .. many of modders can help you

Reactions: Dani54