Solved Need Help - Libil2cpp Modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolsheldon

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 26, 2020
Brazil
Hey guys, noob modder here, go easy on me.

I've been trying to Mod the Archero game (thought that would be a good start), and so far, managed to play as god mode in the nox emulator, no problems there.

What I got so far:
- Opened the APK and extracted the lib2cpp.so and global-metadata
- Dumped the dump.cs, find methods and rewrite hex successfully
- Put the new lib2cpp.so in the APK, and sent to install in Nox emulator (Android 5)
- The game runs as expected (including mod) and connects with my Google Play account. I can see the updates in my phone.

What I'm struggling
- Can't install the same apk (installed on nox) on my device (Android 10 non-rooted). Getting the message "The app was not installed" - This is related to Android versions?
- Tried to sign the APK using "one_click_signer", same message: "The app was not installed"
- Tried to sign the APK using "APK Editor". This time I got a black screen when opening the game.
- Tried to sign the APK using "ZipSigner". Same black screen.
- Tried the method before renaming the obb folder. Same black screen.

What is missing, and more important, why the apk without sign works in nox but not on my device? I'm pretty sure my Nox instance is non-rooted.

Reactions: Yeldarb aicrag

zhujian

Platinian
Jun 21, 2019
Malaysia
For the first question
You may try it on LDplayer to install the same app but u need to root and lukcy patch the emulator first.

If u try to replace an apps with same version in nox, you may refer to this link:

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
The problem is that the app has a signature protection, so signing the app and use it will not work.
Just when you are able to bypass that protection.

Reactions: lolsheldon

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I was able to solve the problem using SignKiller. Working like a charm now.
good job, for others:

Reactions: Idgaf45

RIU789

Rookie
Feb 11, 2018
good job, for others:

Gobo bro.. i usually mod 1 game with dnspy by going to "managed" and assembly c sharp. Dll... but in mew version of the game ther is "managed" but no assembly c sharp dll.. i cant mod the app.. please give me solution.. best regards

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Gobo bro.. i usually mod 1 game with dnspy by going to "managed" and assembly c sharp. Dll... but in mew version of the game ther is "managed" but no assembly c sharp dll.. i cant mod the app.. please give me solution.. best regards
Because nearly 90% of all games switched from .dll to libil2cpp.so file system, cuz new Playstore rules.
So you have to learn to mod with IDA, Hex values, HxD, Libil2cpp.so dumper etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.