Help! Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellMyJimmys

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2018
I really dont know
I need some help modding The Battle Cats. If you looked in android request, I made a request for someone to make a mod apk with the usual infinite currency, but also to make it so you spawn cats for free. Since no one replied(Most didn't even see it probably), I decided to try and do it my self, but I have no idea where to start. I decompiled an apk with apk easy and I bombarded with folders like assets, lib, res, smali, and smali_classes2. Is there anyone who can help me?

Reactions: Sodawater

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Sure it does lol they are only different architectures, for as exmaple armv7 devices, x86 devices etc.
Normally you can delete all lib folders and only use the armv7 folder.
When it's il2cpp.so modding, you don't need IDA ( normally )
When it's another .so like libgame.so and other names, you should take always the biggest .so in the Folder and load it into IDA.
And then take Processor Type ARM.

RussellMyJimmys

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2018
I really dont know
Sure it does lol they are only different architectures, for as exmaple armv7 devices, x86 devices etc.
Normally you can delete all lib folders and only use the armv7 folder.
When it's il2cpp.so modding, you don't need IDA ( normally )
When it's another .so like libgame.so and other names, you should take always the biggest .so in the Folder and load it into IDA.
And then take Processor Type ARM.
Is processor ARM only on the paid version? I don't see it on the freeware version.

Ducting6

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 25, 2018
Spoof
You can learn with IDA but not with this game (the Battle Cat), that game is running different libs that u cant find tutorial for that

Reactions: nik2143
Status
Not open for further replies.