PMT FREE MOD Neo Monsters Ver. 2.45 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence multiplier | Unlimited cost

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
O9AXIlkFg5Zwo9oOi2ivZxqVlpnWOnHn776rE8SEPVpPE=s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Neo Monsters
Game Version: 2.45
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Damage multiplier
2. Defence multiplier
3. Unlimited cost

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
In the Mod menu, the defense and damage multiplications are swapped.
Defense multiplies damage.
Damage multiplies defense.
I don't see it being swapped for me

Please, please, please, PLEASE add increased cost to the mod, my teams cost is too big to be used whithout mod assistance, i cant level up that fast to get it to the ammount i need.
Added unlimited cost

DemiNeko

Platinian
Jun 13, 2020
Lithuania
What does unlimited cost mean?
As you level up you increase the max Cost, Cost, is points needed for your team, each monster has a Cost, and you have to manage your team, so it wouldnt be over the max ammount of cost you have, for example, you have 50 max cost, and you have 4 monsters in your team that cost 10, and 2 free slots to add monsters, you need those monsters to either cost 5 or you will not be able to fill those slots. As you level up, max cost increases, so you can add more monsters, and have better monsters (stronger/ evolved monsters cost more)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Watch the multiplier and the damage I deal and take. For me it is swapped.
I found a fault in my code. Im fixing it

Cost is not increased, did some power leveling so i can afford my current team, but wont be enough after im done whit evolutions, is the coorect mod upladed? I used the first download link for signed apk
I forgot the upload the apk lol. I will do after fix

Tags
action rpg hypercasual neo monsters neo monsters cheat neo monsters hack neo monsters mod neo monsters mod apk rpg single player stylized stylized realistic
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Qim97 OA [Shared] Another Truth Neo [18+] v0.3.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
ZhdanYuli Open Request Neo Story: Love and Choices ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD RPG Alphadia Neo Ver. 1.1.3g MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Orion Stone | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 104
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Hungry Hearts Diner Neo Ver. 1.1.8 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Energy | Unlocked Rewarded Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 81
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Neo - Icon Pack v3.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
Chonynx Open Request NEO Scavenger mobile ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
C Open Request NEO Mushroom Garden ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
M Open Request FishingHero NEO ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
A Open Request NEO MONSTER V1.5.2 ONLY GOLD & GEMS INFINITAS ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
daz87 iShared [JB] Magical Girls Idle v1.8.1 MOD DEB | High damage | God Mode | Speed | Disable Move Monsters | No CD iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 2
B PMT FREE MOD Hunter: Age of Monsters Ver. 0.1.1.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Resources EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Monsters Clash: Idle RPG Games Ver. 1.1.06 MOD Menu APK | Attack Speed Multiplier | God Mode | Currency Never Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40
Axey PMT FREE MOD Monsters Survivor: Shoot & Run Ver. 0.1.9 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
G OA [Shared] The Reincarnated Lady's Roguelike Life; Looting and Raiding the Princess of Monsters vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 42
Juneitor FREE MOD Space Survivor: Age of Monster Ver 0.4.8 MOD APK | Increase Gems / Gold | GodMode | Damage Multiplier ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 7
G OA [Shared] Captive Princess Marie and the Castle of Depraved Monsters vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 43
GG78 PS1 Game Gangway Monsters (ENG Patched) Android Playstation Emulators 0
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Goblet of Monsters ver. 1.9.4 Mod Menu APK | Always Win EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Incoming Monsters Ver. 1.1.26 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Unlimited Points | Unlocked Characters EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Axey PMT FREE MOD Monsters Tactics Ver. 0.2.8 MOD MENU | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Gold | Removed Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
Axey PMT FREE MOD Monster Arena Ver. 0.2.5 MOD MENU | Unlock-all Monsters | Removed Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
G Shared [Tested] Garten of Rainbow Monsters v1.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Heroes vs Monsters: Tower War Ver. 1.0.21 MOD APK | UNLIMITED BLUE BOX | UNLIMITED CRYSTAL EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
G Open Request World of Monsters ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Idle RPG Monsters Collection Ver. 1.0.7 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlimited Point | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 92
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Minion Raid: Epic Monsters Ver. 1.14.16 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 41
Yunana24 Not Working Volzerk Ver. 1.3.1 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Dumb Enemy | Unlimited Skill | Move Speed Outdated PMT Android MODs 868
G Shared [Tested] Blue Monsters: Rainbow Room v1.2.63 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
JokerArt FREE MOD Monsters Valley Ver. 1.0.0 MOD MENU | GOD MODE | SOME VIP FEATURE ENABLE GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 147
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Heli Monsters - Giant Hunter Ver. 1.4.2 MOD APK | UNLIMITED COIN | UNLIMITED SHIELDS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Merge Wars Knights vs Monsters Ver. 1.1.01 MOD APK | Menu | Auto Win EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
G Shared [Tested] Monsters Out v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] Monsters Commander v0.5.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Yunana24 Not Working Heroes vs Monsters Ver 1.201 MOD Menu APK | Always Victory Outdated PMT Android MODs 12
G Shared [Tested] Merge Monsters 100 Doors v1.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Tap Monsters v0.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 勇者鬥惡龍 怪物仙境 SUPER LIGHT (Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light) Ver. 9.1.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | Massive Damage] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 179
JokerArt FREE MOD Monsters Island: Hunter Ver. 0.8 MOD APK | FREE HERO UPGRADE GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 5
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Monsters Master: Catch & Fight Ver. 1.0.41 MOD Menu APK | Coin Increases when Spent | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Block Pop Up Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 50
B Not Working Monsters Crush: Auto Clicker Ver. 1.1.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 22
G Shared [Tested] Pocket Monsters Rush v0.2.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
GNaFF Outdated Mana Monsters: Epic Puzzle RPG Ver. 3.18.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 10
G Shared [Tested] Stickman VS Monsters v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monsters & Puzzles: God Battle Ver. 1.50 MOD MENU | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 137
Axey PMT FREE MOD Minion Fighters: Epic Monsters Ver. 1.11.3 MOD MENU | Everything Free EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
DokoRoxor FREE MOD Grow Merge Monsters Ver. 1.1.0 MODMENU Apk | Gems Injection | Gold Drop | Auto Merge Delay | Hatch Delay | GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 45
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Idle Tamers: Mini Monsters v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 72
JokerArt Not Working Monsters io - Battle Royale Action Ver. 2.17 MOD APK | UNLIMITED UPGRADES | UNLIMITED REVIVE | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 42
chriswithasix ッ Open Request Monsters Gang 3D - Heroes World ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
G Shared [Tested] Paper Monsters - GameClub v1.6.132 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 2