7kmbqm0yu_y-jpg.jpg

Playstore Link: VanderGames is creating ADULT GAMES | Patreon

Game Name: New life with my daughter
Version: 0.6.1b
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD features*
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..

Credit to: ?

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Alena's New Life v0.7.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Race of Life [18+] Ep. 2 Extra New MOD APK Age Restricted Games 23
G OA [Shared] A Girl’s Secret New Life v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 119
G OA [Shared] New Body - New Life Remake v0.14 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
G Open Request My Crazy New Fake Love Life ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
KevinF3r OA [Shared] King's New Life [18+] v0.6b.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
KevinF3r OA [Shared] My New Life: REVAMP [18+] v0.93 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 246
KevinF3r OA [Shared] King’s New Life [18+] v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Life simulator. New life 2 v1.3.6.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 12
B FREE MOD New Life RPG - Idle Text Adventure Ver. 0.9.6 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited State Points GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 16
TryRoom Shared MOD Kingdom: New Lands v1.3.5.3 [Paid] Untested Shared Android MODs 3
G OA [Shared] My New Second Chance vEp.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
C Private Server Konoha Legend Ver. 10.3 Private Server | Android & IOS Supported | Free 15M Coin (500$) | New Character and Item | Free VIP20 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 12
G OA [Shared] A New Girl in Nouridge City v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
Queenzee Private Server Ninja Generation Ver. 1.0.2 Private Server | English | A lot of currency | VIP 35 | New Heroes ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 66
Arsenal Shared [Tested] New Star Soccer v4.29 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
C Private Server Konoha Legend Ver. 10.3 Private Server | Free Re-charge 5M (150$) | New-Update Character | VIP20 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 76
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Juno: New Origins v1.2.212 APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
G OA [Shared] Isari: The New Queen of the Water Dragon Island v0.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Loretta’s Brand-New Job v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
N Open Request Tower of God: New World ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
G OA [Shared] New Place v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! v0.32 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
N Private Server Realm of Ninja Ver. 10.5 Naruto VS Onepiece | Free 300$ Topup | VIP15 | New Character ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 177
Qim97 OA [Shared] New Home New Me [18+] v0.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] My New Father [18+] 0.1.3.5 Preliminary MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Qim97 OA [Shared] A Whore New Ball Game [18+] v0.64.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
Radon02 OA [Shared] Her New Memory [18+] v1.0.996BD MOD APK Age Restricted Games 174
G OA [Shared] New Adventure v0.3.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] New Year's Day(e) v0.3.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] New Coral City vS2 v0.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
daz87 AOS APP The New Yorker - MOD APK v5.0.0 [Subscribed] Untested Android Apps 0
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Gangstar New Orleans v2.1.5a MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 11
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] Until New Wife Chloe Falls [18+] vFinal MOD APK | UNCENSORED | RPGM | Maldives Age Restricted Games 111
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] Happy New Year 2021 [18+] vFinal | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 3
taha43 AOS APP HB Video Player v1.1.5 [New BeeTV Player] [Custom Adaptive Mod] Untested Android Apps 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] Until new wife Chloe falls [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 154
Qim97 OA [Shared] New Antioch [18+] R0.3 Walkthrough MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
adamphung91 Shared [Tested] Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Ver. 1.0.5 MOD APK | Full Game Unlocked Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] New Lives, New Pleasures v0.0.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
G OA [Shared] Meet the New Neighbors v0.4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
Gaeul Open Request Dragon Nest M New World (Private Server) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
G Open Request My New Classmate is a Dragon?! ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
G OA [Shared] New Beginnings in Japan Chapter 2 v0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
G OA [Shared] That New Teacher vDay 4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
KevinF3r OA [Shared] My New Neighbors [18+] v1.55 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 47
G OA [Shared] New Tail v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] A Kiss For The Petals: The New Generation vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
Radon02 OA [Shared] My New Home v0.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] The New York Times v10.31.0 [Subscribed] [Mod Extra] Tested Android Apps 2