This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Obey Me! Nightbringer Ver. 2.1.33 MOD APK | Menu | God | Perfect Score | Battle Skip | VIP

I tried this on 2 device, I can play on the old device but the god mod had no effects (?), and still got the ''cannot use this version' error on the newer device

Edit : both devices are not rooted and don't have any cheat software
I found a way to solve this problem, it seems like you have to delete one app (just any apps, but you should choose the light one for the convenience) in ur phone every time you log in. After exit the game, I reinstall that app and repeat the progress for the next time. But just like you, the mod had no eff too. The game is like the original one

Reactions: Nezucifer
I tried this on 2 device, I can play on the old device but the god mod had no effects (?), and still got the ''cannot use this version' error on the newer device

Edit : both devices are not rooted and don't have any cheat software
I found a way to solve this problem. It seems like you have to delete one apps in ur phone before logging in. You can delete any app, but I recommend you use the light one for the convenience. After logging in, reinstall that app and repeat the process for the next time. But just like you, the mod had no eff, the game is just like the original one

Ooh that sounds like a hassle to do, install and uninstalling I mean, since the mod had no effect, I think I'll stick to the original one for now, the rhythm gave me motion sickness, thanks for the info though

he cannot use this version of the app thing, I am still able to use it by just clicking the pop up away, it says it because the app is probably needing an update

OMG!!! Thank you!!! i've been waiting for this

Can you add the "always winning" mode? or the mode of high skill damage? just like in the original obey me game...
I would be very glad if you do...

Thank you so much for the mod really! you've no idea how excited I am to try it..I am really bad with rhythm games...do you think an auto would be possible? for always S victory?
Yeah, u k
Thank you so much for the mod really! you've no idea how excited I am to try it..I am really bad with rhythm games...do you think an auto would be possible? for always S victory?
yesssss pls do one

Tags Tags
obey me! nightbringer hack obey me! nightbringer mod rpg