This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! Obscured bool's!

I need help with Obscured bools at the moment. I can hook voids floats into and boolean but I need help with modifying Obscured bool. Cause the offset I'm modifying is Obscured so it isn't the real pffsrt

Now that I think about it, IDA Dissasembler should be helpful to check and learn what the code for a specific function does, so it should be possible to indentify which one(s) is the correct.

That's the only viable way I see.

Well I only have a dump.cs not a full dump
Welp. There you have more stuff to investigate: How to dump protected il2cpp libs. That way, you should have everything easier.
Remember most of the time you're gonna be on your own. And that someone out there has probably been in your situation and teached on the internet how to make it work. So keep learning and make it work

Well Metadata obfuscation a.k.a encrypted older versions don't have encryption I tried using game guardian and if I modify the value to AF 1B FA like the metadata headers it instantly switches back

Well Metadata obfuscation a.k.a encrypted older versions don't have encryption I tried using game guardian and if I modify the value to AF 1B FA like the metadata headers it instantly switches back
Obfuscated Metadata is a concept I'm not very familiarized with. Neither Game Guardian for that specific use. I don't even think I understood what you're saying xD

So at this point, I don't think I can help you, as you look like you're way better than me at modding.

Still got ppl use GG to dump nowdays? Use zygisk dumper much faster and easy
Im mainly talking about Metadata obfuscation getting around that because I can get more offsets and have a proper way to see parameters in a void using string literal instead of dealing with just a dump.cs also some of the obscured types I'm modding the correct offsets are contained in a script.json ik this from dumping the game before metadata obfuscation got added I currently dump with Zygisk but I feel like having everything else would be better then just a dump.cs