Only For Bug Reports

Seeveer

Sep 15, 2018
Roma, Italia
I'm not 100% sure it's a bug, however after completing the mission with skill bash the mission is given "Shurank's order (listen to shurank lecture)", after having completed it is given the next mission without that the previous one is given as complete. I think because of this in the mission after "Shurank's order" I do not find this phantom NPC anywhere in the city. I enclose a nice screen of the quests.
Screenshot (3) — Postimage.org

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I'm not 100% sure it's a bug, however after completing the mission with skill bash the mission is given "Shurank's order (listen to shurank lecture)", after having completed it is given the next mission without that the previous one is given as complete. I think because of this in the mission after "Shurank's order" I do not find this phantom NPC anywhere in the city. I enclose a nice screen of the quests.
Screenshot (3) — Postimage.org
The first part is not finished yet since its not clear if you listened to him. You need to meet Dequ'ee in geffen. You say you don't find that guy but you are on the wrong place. The correct location is Geffen 154, 143. After you talked to him and gave him the correct sentense, the quest should be done.

He is available, I checked right now my own:

1550688940851.png

Reactions: Seeveer

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
But to get sure you finished the first part correctly do this:

1. Go to Izlude and head to the Swordman Association Building (Located at 52, 140). Enter the building and talk to Shurank at the bottom-right corner of the building. Talk to him and he will tell you to get the Bash skill to level 10.

2. Once you have the skill mastered, talk to him again and he will reward you.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I brought the bash ability to 10, the mission does not turn out to have been completed despite having already spoken with Shurank's even if I can continue to go on with the missions, for example now I have to bring to level master provoke
Screenshot (5) — Postimage.org
yeah thats the mission included to that, it dont quits after bash:

Listen to Shurank's Lecture
"By now, I believe that you know enough about the Increase HP Recovery skill. Next time, I shall teach you what I know about the Provoke skill."

The mission continues until he teached you all skills he knows.

ste273

Jul 2, 2017
It's not really a bug, just a miscalculation i think.

I'm stuck at the Training Ground doing the quest: First Battle - Poring Hunt.
I can't complete the quest because when i started it the mob spawning were the ones that spawn at night i think?

akDtjb5.png

So i'm leveling here xD

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I just wanted to report that the sewer is with a small amount of monsters
Not a bug, just the normal spawn rate haha

It's not really a bug, just a miscalculation i think.

I'm stuck at the Training Ground doing the quest: First Battle - Poring Hunt.
I can't complete the quest because when i started it the mob spawning were the ones that spawn at night i think?

View attachment 148020

So i'm leveling here xD
Not a bug as well, you need to be in ground level 1 and search a poring (looks like drop but more dark color)

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I found a new bugs ( invisible npc)
SS: BUG2 SS — Postimage.org
SS: BUG 3 — Postimage.org
edit: found new one
Thank you very much, gonna check it out!!

EDIT: This is a clientsided problem which only can be solved by uploading a new client. Its not worth to force people to re-download 3GB of data cause of this small bug, I will keep it until a bigger update is coming. This bug occurs cause you can see the NPCs only if you are in that questline/clan. The client always show the icon above (sadly).

Thank you very much again for the report =)

Reactions: EvilCookie
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mika Cybertron EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
A TUTORIALS 0
BMD4E ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 8
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
Mika Cybertron EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 44
BMD4E ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 72
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 67
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
VinhThitLon GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE (MAY STILL WORK) 43
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1