PMT FREE MOD Overcrowded: Tycoon Ver. 2.22.2 MOD MENU | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Emeralds | Unlimited Cash

Screenshot_20230411_220922_Overcrowded.png

There is a problem with this app/update when i want to close the app it makes any screen interaction impossible until i restart my phone ( this happens after i pressed the square to go to apps to close stuff ) it only allows the bottom bar and the top slide stuff to be brought down and slightly interacted with but the second i try opening settings it wont do stuff anymore ( as an example it isnt just in that window)

Reported
Reason: "The game is not even playable, you can't tap the accept botton".

Checked by myself.

Tested on:

Emulator, LDPlayer 3 Version 3.130, Android 5.1.1, rooted + patched
Emulator, LDPlayer 5 Version 5.0.9, Android 7.1.2, rooted + non-patched
Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.55(9), Android 9, rooted + non-patched
Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3, Android 13, non-rooted + non-patched

Results:
LDPlayer 3 -> You can't get into the game because you can't get past the "Ready to start?" screen. It's not possible to click the "Accept" button.
LDPlayer 5 -> You can't get into the game because you can't get past the "Ready to start?" screen. It's not possible to click the "Accept" button.
LDPlayer 9 -> You can't get into the game because you can't get past the "Ready to start?" screen. It's not possible to click the "Accept" button.
Xiaomi Poco F3 -> Game and Mod works like a charm

Proof:
LDPlayer 9:
1691209358702.png

LDPlayer 5:
1691209765660.png

LDPlayer 3:
1691209603008.png

Xiaomi Poco F3:
1691209846660.png

Tags Tags
hypercasual low poly overcrowded: tycoon overcrowded: tycoon cheat overcrowded: tycoon hack overcrowded: tycoon mod overcrowded: tycoon mod apk simulation simulations single player stylized realistic time management tycoon