Help! Overlay and Mod Menu problems Android 12/MIUI13

David Junior

Platinian
Can anybody help me?

My phone is a Redmi note 9 pro, and I was on Miui 12 with Android 11, and all games with MOD MENU worked normally, I could minimize the game and do other things on the device.

But the system has updated to Android 12 with MIUI 13.

And now the whole game with MOD MENU, whenever I go to minimize or even to login via Facebook, the overlay prevents me from doing any commands on the phone. I need to turn the overlay off to be able to use the phone again, and every time I go to play a game I have to turn the overlay back on.

I already reset the phone and this remains.

What do you recommend me to do?

@David Junior the only way I know how to exit a menu mod properly is by gesturing/back button until the game asks to quit/exit... This happens mostly with menu mods and mostly with certain modders (axey/bedo13) menu mods. I'm not sure why yet but after upgrading to AOS 12 this has happened more than on AOS 11. I did find a work around through ADB but that requires a PC, "input keyevent KEYCODE_APP_SWITCHER input keyevent KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN input keyevent KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN input keyevent KEYCODE_ENTER" this courses all recent apps

Back
Top Bottom