Help! packet editing android game

Jombreng

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 10, 2019
Singapore
so i just learn gamehacking a few week ago.
and love this game so much, so im trying some packet editing, and i success to do it, what i do is editing the data before it encrypted.
but i cant do much about it because what the packet send is just like flag or some csvID.
as example : i do 10x gacha. and what the packet send is just "draw10" which is ofc consume my resource/gold after processed at the server
and then in the receive packet i got the result for the gacha like cardId etc2.

but it's different for the battle, because when i tap start, the packet send some id with gateId, and battleId which is consume my energy when send it.
and what server asking at the end of battle just winning condition (win/lose). so i can manipulate how the battle works and got the reward at the end. but cannot exploit this cause everytime i spend energy it create battleID. and the server wont allow me to claim the reward from the same battleID twice.

i try to send some packet which is to claim some reward (daily reward) the server not allow it. and i cant find anything that i can exploit other than battle damage and speed which is client side

so the point i want to ask is, its imposible to hack game with design like this right? i wont dig it more if that the case.
please someone answer it, thank you

DevHalls

Platinian
Jan 6, 2021
Balkan
You can try other way method, take notes about that IDs ans see if they random every time or they going biger for some nummber myb u can predict other id what will be.

Also idk what game you doing but it myb have some protection on server side where is rejecting you ID becauss the server dididnt create it and not possible to match that can execute the command. MYB ×_×

Jombreng

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 10, 2019
Singapore
You can try other way method, take notes about that IDs ans see if they random every time or they going biger for some nummber myb u can predict other id what will be.

Also idk what game you doing but it myb have some protection on server side where is rejecting you ID becauss the server dididnt create it and not possible to match that can execute the command. MYB ×_×
yeah i tried that already, guessing some id in achievement. but server wont allow it. what i can do is just execute all the function in the game anytime and everywhere but the result still depend on the packet receive from the server. the data that i can sent only contain some id and url.
this is the function for packet
sendPacket(url,data)
the url contain some path like = /game/chat , /game/lottery/card/draw , game/role/city/sprite/active etc2
and the data usually just some id like = msg, msgType, drawType, gateID

Reactions: DevHalls

DevHalls

Platinian
Jan 6, 2021
Balkan
They have protection on server side every time uniq id, have same issue on The Ants Underground they dont lock the packet but still server refuse and kick me out when am send recive packet same twice, also you need to find way around on something else, but trust ms server side games are trick to manipulate.

And thar what you posted are just directories where its pulling from scripts, try to buy something then find some recive packet and send it to you again myb for will it work.

Ahsan1199

Rookie
Oct 25, 2021
Pakistan
The packet data means that data is coming through communication between difference devices and it is packed with some encoding. When a data is sent from one place it is encoded before fly and at reciever end it is decoded first to see the data. First you need to know which encoding is used for it and it can be in json format. So you will need to find the API which is sending you the desired data. From there you will have to store the received data in a variable and decode that depending on the encoding format and then pass that variable into your desired method with modification of data.