PMT FREE MOD Passion Puzzle: Dating Simulator Ver. 1.16.8 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Energy

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^

merdec

Platinian
Jul 16, 2018
Somewhere in Universe
Thanks for the mod.
Is there any way to somehow transfer the progress of this game to another android device? In other games, transferring a folder from data helped me, but this does not work with this game.

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
Thanks for the mod.
Is there any way to somehow transfer the progress of this game to another android device? In other games, transferring a folder from data helped me, but this does not work with this game.
for this game, it saves data using your play store, but you can only sign in using the unsigned apk, which requires root

Reactions: Trashy32176

merdec

Platinian
Jul 16, 2018
Somewhere in Universe
Thanks for the answer, the root is not a problem. Tell me, if I use the Titanium backup to transfer data (save) to a regular apk, will I be banned?
Sorry for the practically same message. Did not have time to edit.

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
Thanks for the answer, the root is not a problem. Tell me, if I use the Titanium backup to transfer data (save) to a regular apk, will I be banned?
Sorry for the practically same message. Did not have time to edit.
Nobody have got banned with this mod. But you would need to install the unsigned apk over the original game. If you need help with that just go back to the main page of this post and check the spoiler that says how to install unsigned apk above the download links

Galaxius

Rookie
Apr 19, 2020
Android
Hey soda water, when I download the APK file and install it, it would just crash whenever I try to open it giving me "passion puzzle keeps stopping" message. Do you know the solution to this? Thank you!

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
Hey soda water, when I download the APK file and install it, it would just crash whenever I try to open it giving me "passion puzzle keeps stopping" message. Do you know the solution to this? Thank you!
Make sure if your device is not rooted and fully patched with luckypatcher to install the "Signedapk" not the unsigned. i think that's your issue or you are on android 4 then the mod might have an issue as well.

Reactions: miki450

Galaxius

Rookie
Apr 19, 2020
Android
Make sure if your device is not rooted and fully patched with luckypatcher to install the "Signedapk" not the unsigned. i think that's your issue or you are on android 4 then the mod might have an issue as well.
I checked all of them and its not working, I am downloading the signedapk and removing the original PS version after. Maybe it's just my phone?

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
I checked all of them and its not working, I am downloading the signedapk and removing the original PS version after. Maybe it's just my phone?
I figured out what the issues were and have been fixed! Download using the new links and you should be fine>

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
UPDATED: v1.16.4
NEW Features:

1. MOD MENU // Remember to allow overlay/draw over other apps permission on android 6 and higher. if the menu doesn't show close the app from the background and open it again.

2. Unlimited Energy // may show 0/20 But when you play you will have a lot of Energy

3. Unlimited Moves // Moves will go negative after it reaches 0 but you can still play

4. Instant Win // Win instantly after the first move

How to enable necessary permissions:
1. Only necessary on Android 6+.
2. Open the app info for Passion Puzzle.
3. Go to permissions, enable: Phone & Storage.
4. Go to advanced and activate overlay/draw over other apps permission.
-> Overlay permission might be located and named different on each brand.

Tags
passion puzzle: dating simulator passion puzzle: dating simulator cheat passion puzzle: dating simulator hack passion puzzle: dating simulator mod puzzle
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Passion Puzzle (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Energy | Photo Count Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 685
Radon02 OA [Shared] LustyVerse: Passion on Display [18+] v1.02 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 9
Radon02 OA [Shared] Breeze of Passion [18+] v0.5.01 Steam MOD APK (Port + LaikDink's Multi-Mod + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 26
G OA [Shared] Breeze of Passion v0.5.01 Steam MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
G OA [Shared] Kingdom of Passion - Beta v0.2.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 35
Radon02 OA [Shared] Projekt: Passion v0.10 MOD APK (DA's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 21
Radon02 OA [Shared] Forbidden Passion v0.11.0 Premium MOD APK (Port + JGNeon's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 45
Qim97 OA [Shared] Forbidden Passion [18+] v0.11.0 Premium MOD APK Age Restricted Games 36
Axey PMT FREE MOD Merge Passion: Love Decor Ver. 0.5.4 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Energy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
G OA [Shared] Projekt: Passion v0.10 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 48
B PMT FREE MOD PP: Adult Games Fun Adventure Ver. 1.1.88 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Energy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 81
C OA [Shared] Together Again/Slave of Passion [1.0.3] APK Age Restricted Games 138
B FREE MOD Empire of Passion Ver. 1.0.589 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Keys GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 21
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Town of Passion [18+] v1.1.0a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 97
san 1111 OA [Shared] Bloody Passion [18+] v0.7b Beta MOD APK Age Restricted Games 107
B PMT FREE MOD Love and Passion: Chapters Ver. 2.4.5 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 30
M Open Request Passion Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
san 1111 OA [Shared] Horizon Of Passion [18+] v0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 42
san 1111 OA [Shared] Blank Space (Passion Of Five) (18+) v0.22 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
R Open Request Triple Puzzle Match ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
TryRoom Shared [Tested] Tiny Empire - Puzzle Shooter v2.0.10 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Hey Beauty: Love & Puzzle v1.0.79 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Woody Sort: Ball Sort Puzzle ver. 1.1.23 MOD APK | AUTO CLEAR EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Bird Sort - Color Puzzle ver. 1.2.4 MOD APK | AUTO CLEAR EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
TryRoom FREE MOD Sudoku - Classic Sudoku Puzzle v3.9.0 [Mod] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
Radon02 Shared [Tested] AntVentor: Puzzle adventure v1.2.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Cake Sort - Color Puzzle Game v2.4.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Nuts & Bolts: Jelly Puzzle v4.1 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Fill One Line - Color Puzzle G v1.3.2 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Best Blocks Block Puzzle Games v1.116 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Bird Sort Puzzle: Color Game v1.5.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Trivia Puzzle Fortune Word Fun v1.155 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
TryRoom FREE MOD MultiSudoku: Samurai Sudoku v3.1.0 [Mod] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 3
G Shared [Tested] Jigsaw Puzzle Villa: Art Game v1.12.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
TryRoom FREE MOD Chuzzle 2 v2.3.7 [Mod] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
TryRoom AWAITING UPDATE Blockudoku : Block Puzzle Game v2.21.1 [Mod] Approved MODs Waiting For Update 0
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Kids Puzzle Games 2-5 years ver. 1.116 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
G Shared [Tested] Merge Mayor - Match Puzzle v4.2.510 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Pop Block Puzzle: Match 3 Game ver. 0.6.92 MOD APK | AUTO CLEAR & HIGH SCORE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
Yunana24 Outdated CookieRun: Witch’s Castle Ver. 1.0.402 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Moves | Auto Complete Stage Outdated PMT Android MODs 157
danyfla Shared [Tested] Tile Family: Match Puzzle Game Ver. 1.46.2 MOD APK | Free In-App Purchase Tested Shared Android MODs 29
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD 東方マージボール 弾幕で敵を倒すスイカゲーム風パズルRPG ver. 1.0.3 MOD APK | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
G Shared [Tested] Picture Builder - Puzzle Game v1.6.02 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Merge Maid Cafe Ver. 0.0.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamond EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
G Shared [Tested] Battle Lines: Puzzle Fighter v2.5.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Water Sort - Color Puzzle Game ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED COIN EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Smurfs Bubble Shooter Story ver. 3.08.010001 MOD APK | AUTO CLEAR EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Bubble Shooter: Panda Pop! ver. 13.1.015 MOD MENU APK | AUTO CLEAR EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Pilot Flight Simulator Offline ver. 2.9 MOD APK | MANY COIN EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Get Color - Water Sort Puzzle ver. 5.2.4 MOD APK | AUTO CLEAR EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4