This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Path of Immortals: Survivor Ver. 2.5.0.7 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier

Does anyone have a solution for me. My problem is, i had to reinstall the game, it was connected with line. But after many ttys I'm still unable to reconnect it to line. It just says *forbidden*

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-08-11-13-20-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 48
Does anyone have a solution for me. My problem is, i had to reinstall the game, it was connected with line. But after many ttys I'm still unable to reconnect it to line. It just says *forbidden*
Если вы находитесь на территории России, то это проблема из-за блокировки контента. Возможно поможет VPN. Есть еще вариант через facebook восстановить доступ, но он работает только через эмулятор с VPN

Спасибо большое за патч, но появилась проблема. Файл с первого зеркала устанавливается но по истечению 20-30 секунд выкидывает из игры. Файл со второго зеркала вообще не устанавливается. Подскажет кто как исправить проблему, буду очень благодарен.

Tags Tags
action action strategy hypercasual path of immortals path of immortals: survivor path of immortals: survivor cheat path of immortals: survivor hack path of immortals: survivor mod single player stylized stylized realistic 不思議な地下城 hack 不思議な地下城 mod 不思議な地下城:生存者たち 這個地下城有點怪 mod 這個地下城有點怪 外挂 這個地下城有點怪 破解 這個地下城有點怪:生存者 불가사의 던전 불가사의 던전 hack