PMT FREE MOD 超燃斗魂(唐门崛起)Persona: Asceston v0.8.201708072140 | High Damage | God Mode | ON/OFF Function

Yeowang

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Land of Vegetables
eSjVXG9.png

9game Link: 超燃斗魂_超燃斗魂官网_攻略_超燃斗魂礼包_安卓版iOS版下载_九游

Preview of the game

Name: 超燃斗魂(唐门崛起)
Version: 0.8.201708072140
Need OBB: NO
Need Root: NO

*What the MOD do*
(SFX ON)
High Damage
God Mode

*Turn SFX OFF to play in PvP and Co-Op, if you use the mod in Co-Op you'll be reported and banned.

*How to Active/Desactive the MOD*
In settings:
Mark SFX to turn the mod ON
Unmark SFX to turn the mod OFF
See SPOILER for more info.
To find the SFX in very simple, first click in your avatar inside the red circle
WWs5zW8.jpg

Now click again inside the red circle
Xmc4SdR.jpg

Hoho now you found it! Mark to turn the mod ON or unmark to turn the mod OFF. The effect is instant.
D9ckyyI.jpg

*How to install*
Uninstall Official game if you have it.
Download MODDED APK and install.
Have fun.

Free Download:
[vfc_ht="0,6"]
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

benkuang

Rooted Member
May 30, 2017
It is close beta. They will delete the data after that. Don't want to waste my time. Anyway thank you. 谢谢

Yeowang

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Land of Vegetables
It is close beta. They will delete the data after that. Don't want to waste my time. Anyway thank you. 谢谢
Didn't knew about it being at CB, I just saw i video of the game and fell in love for it so i tried modding.Are you sure they will wipe before the server fully opens? Anyways i liked modding it so is not a wast of time if people enjoy then all is fine for me.

benkuang

Rooted Member
May 30, 2017
Didn't knew about it being at CB, I just saw i video of the game and fell in love for it so i tried modding.Are you sure they will wipe before the server fully opens? Anyways i liked modding it so is not a wast of time if people enjoy then all is fine for me.
Yes, I read it from there website. But anyway thank you bro.

Noobdog

Rooted Member
Aug 31, 2017
You're always so awsome. On/off or menu makes life much easier when I want to play with other people. It's like using roids and claim staying natrual lol. Thanks a lot

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
U ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
BMD4E ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 4
O ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
K SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 13
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 8
BMD4E ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 52
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
U iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
U iOS REQUEST SECTION 1